Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges European Tour Challenge

I'm just banging out the ideas at the moment aren't I !

This is kind of similar to @Taffs 80 goals around the world challenge, except just Europe.

Objective:

To have a player from each part of Europe score 40 Goals for your club side. You have to have 2 Strikers achieve this from each part, they can be different nationality and at different times.

Fairly simple right? Not when you see the Nations!

All Bigger Nations have been excluded, meaning you must have a Striker from a smaller nation!

Also, I have only included Nations who I think can produce the best talent or have the best talent, so sorry if your country isn't there, but I think most are!

Northern Europe

Sweden

Finland

Norway

Denmark

Latvia

For example, I might take a Danish striker, then once e goals have been scored, I will move onto another nation. You only have to do 2 from each part of Europe before moving onto a nation from below!

Central Europe

Czech Republic

Austria

Slovakia

Switzerland

Croatia

Poland

Romania

Serbia

Bosnia

Ukraine

Southern Europe

Greece

Bulgaria

Albania

Montenegro 

Turkey

Rules

All usual challenge rules, no reloading, no IGE etc...

All in all, a different goal scoring challenge I think, please leave some feedback and good luck

Leaderboard

1. Danovic78 - 325 Goals - Danovic78's Attempt

@mcandrew003 Just looking at this one for a short career but I had one question. Does the players in question have to be a natural striker (green in the striker positions) or can you use a Midfielder in the striking position?

2 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

@mcandrew003 Just looking at this one for a short career but I had one question. Does the players in question have to be a natural striker (green in the striker positions) or can you use a Midfielder in the striking position?

Wow, this is an old one! Yes mate, that should be fine.

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

Wow, this is an old one! Yes mate, that should be fine.

I know, was just looking for a fresh challenge and one that had not been done before.