Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Confused Eme

I just finished the first season with Parma with a new approach. The test was more than satisfying keeping in the players Parma has. I discovered that it doesn't mater the tactics, roles and players you use - is the team instructions. Just copy the AI's TI's in any situation. Even if you are huge underdog, do what he does (att, both flancks etc.) or favorite in the game (def, mbb etc) it doesn't mater. Even if it sound without logic (the game itself is without logic many times) just do what he does. Hope someone will find some time to test this.

Hi all,

can you share the results? so just saying TI and matching AI is enough? can you show an example, where do you see AI TI?
Thanks!

Just try it a few matches and you'l see the difference. Remember, every time the AI changes the TI you will change it exactly like him. Press the opposition team name and is there. I didn't do any screenshots from my first season in Serie C. It's not a wonder trick that will win you all the matches if you expect that, but its something. If you like to just plug and play a tactic without tinkering it, like me, use this.

@vladinsky It's not a plug and play tactic if you have to change it every time the opponent does. And surely changeing your tactic to match the opponents is considered tinkering 

24 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:

@vladinsky It's not a plug and play tactic if you have to change it every time the opponent does. And surely changeing your tactic to match the opponents is considered tinkering 

Maybe it is, I don't know, but is funny when the AI reacts to as he doesn't know what to do, he tries everything.