Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Why Always Me A Moise Kean 1Kc

The new Ballotelli has arrived at Sporting Lisbon, this kids breaking records already and looks to be potentiality an amazing player. But which way is he going to go the Ballotelli way or my way, Here's hoping I can take him to 1000 goals.

IMG_0284.thumb.PNG.9def62f5d3d19576c2f605efdd859761.PNGIMG_0283.thumb.PNG.ee3b22fcf90ceed18e71350113e14219.PNGIMG_0285.thumb.PNG.55bdf9ceca981e2744aba17724445405.PNGIMG_0286.thumb.PNG.4700642a907512a364ed9ce4c5ce5df5.PNG

6 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Good choice and good luck!

5 hours ago, Granit Xhaxa said:

Good luck and that's a healthy value he has got for a 16 years old.

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

Impressive find! 

4 hours ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

Great player

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Looks great I gotta admit. Goodluck!

55 minutes ago, BantamHD said:

Fantastic choice of player! I'll be keeping tabs on this one, good luck!

Thanks for all the kind words guys :D  halfway through my first season so hopefully I'll get the 1st season up tonight.

Season 1

So here  we are guys on the start of this hopefully epic journey to try and turn this guys awesome potential into 1000 goals, so first things out I wanna talk tactics and here is the tactic I will be using which brought me so much success on my other attempt. 

IMG_0277.thumb.PNG.8639bcab1dc79ad0a1befb8ea577a4d8.PNGIMG_0275.thumb.PNG.58f1a8aad61c35a06e832048cf323569.PNG

The aim is simple dominate the possession in every game  and press as high up the pitch as possible to leave no or little space for our opponent, we don't practice defending we just keep the ball is what I'm saying lol. So short passing and short distribution are obvious choices here, and pressing plus offside trap and attacking to me is the best form of pressing on the game as your always playing a high line,and your players are always in attack mode permanently. So only one winger and an IF to start with as I can't for the life of me get a tactic going with 2 wingers, and finally wing backs for that extra width are better then fb's in my opinion.

Transfers 

Forgot the screenshot here but I can tell you I wasn't planning on any signings here until city offered a huge 57 milllion for William Carvalho which had me torn. But as you can guess despite him being probably my best player i took the money as this would help shape the squad and get the 2 guys I wanted so bad. And here they are.. 

IMG_0278.thumb.PNG.103becb5111628e5803f7df8f56a5f2a.PNG

Kai Havertz is this years must have wonderkid in my opinion and so he should be at 35 million. Yes 35 million for a 17 year old but this guy is so good he's ready for the first team right away, he's like a younger Leon goretzka but he gets even better. 

IMG_0279.PNG

Franck Kessie needs not many words he is a beast on this game and at 18 million a steal in my opinion. So with him and Havertz my midfield i hope will dominate for years to come. 

IMG_0280.thumb.PNG.53673a1ea8bd8591e19199f68e7d20d5.PNG

Last signing was the man himself Moise Kean who cost us 16 million, here were his attributes before I signed him.

So before we look at the man himself how did the team perform. 

League  

IMG_0234.thumb.PNG.91766699ddbc4cff08f3d6f49d714230.PNG

So close lost out on the last day, to many draws costing us in the end but I'm happy overall with this exciting young team and next season we will be stronger. 

IMG_0235.thumb.PNG.23956c3bca0812cefebf0ba6d04406d7.PNGIMG_0236.thumb.PNG.646c019a82aec88c8f8006db9867ab27.PNGIMG_0237.thumb.PNG.b78b52c93802010e72f81ca1cfb008d8.PNG

Did well my guy getting top scorer in the league at just 16 that's great, also despite his inconsistency he still made the avg rating top ten along with my other gem kavertz.

Cups

IMG_0231.thumb.PNG.31c8848e98de57701bb0c63395588976.PNG

Complete domination saw us get our first piece of silverware and a goal for our man as well.

IMG_0239.thumb.PNG.9f871fc12d590a7db552508e259ea6b5.PNGIMG_0238.thumb.PNG.0c1473c4c3ee598d24deca059ee06833.PNG

So a very poor fist leg and then a second leg collapse which saw us 3 up in no time before losing the plot completely cost us here.

IMG_0240.thumb.PNG.fb391bf194df0fc08500d0a337efe480.PNG

So a surprise run to the final that I was never expecting,but we couldn't overcome a tough Atletico side inspired by Gamiero who stole the limelight from my man.

Awards

Runner up for the young man losing out to my IF who assisted and scored really well.

IMG_0232.thumb.PNG.11be2f8715eef17c401864bc5c21b99d.PNG

That lad Kai Havertz what a player he's going to be.

IMG_0233.thumb.PNG.8fc4dd01a3c020f4910f5589e6f0b0e1.PNG

So the man himself how did he do in his first ever season as a professional...

Here's his stats end of the year

IMG_0241.thumb.PNG.3423548da69f29a92ab0dc0335b50620.PNG

Looking very nice I've got to say greens in all the right places, and at only 17 his potential is endless.

IMG_0229.thumb.PNG.4d97b359f2fe021c82e574028eef3cfd.PNG

So in his second month he really shone and was rewarded with player of the month.

IMG_0230.thumb.PNG.876f9cde4e83882bfa5e3586eb879004.PNG

Then 2 days later the media started getting a bit excited.

IMG_0242.thumb.PNG.46352c8ef90ec1d1266741a39775279f.PNG

And 32 goals in 47 is ok I think for a lad so young, but I had problems all season with red messages a constant through out mainly slightly tired and struggling with pressure of first team football. But I expected this first season. So overall very happy and time is definitely on my side. Thanks for reading and comments/advice would be greatly received.

32 at 16 years old is nothing to be sniffed at, with age comes consistency so I have no doubts whatsoever he will get there! KIU

7 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

32 at 16 years old is nothing to be sniffed at, with age comes consistency so I have no doubts whatsoever he will get there! KIU

Thanks for the support mate, and I was kinda hoping for 40 but it proved to much in the end, maybe next year eh.

Save for Kean, these signing are very... not Sporting Lisbon-like. They're solid, though, and the results are there. Certainly will be following.

59 minutes ago, Meow said:

Try to get Balotelli in! It'll be great.

Yeah he'd make a great mentor lol, could teach him how not to put a bib on :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Modestep said:

Save for Kean, these signing are very... not Sporting Lisbon-like. They're solid, though, and the results are there. Certainly will be following.

Thanks for the support, and yeah I here what your saying but they are young so fit the sporting mould and besides I had over 60 million and William carvalho needed replacing.

Good start mate, at 16 he has got a lot of time to grow and develop, so shouldn't be worried about hitting 50+ until he's 19 or 20, and the tactic looks good, so your pretty much set! KIU!

Solid start. He's really young as you say so just take whatever amount he scores in his first season and go from there. It's tough for these youngsters 16-18yo to be playing nearly 50 games a season already. Perhaps you could try to rest him for a tough game so he could start the next 'easier' game fresh and hungry.

The line between resting a player too often and overplaying him isn't easy to find tho and differs per player. Great if you're able to find that balance as those little details pay off. Kiu!

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

Good start mate, at 16 he has got a lot of time to grow and develop, so shouldn't be worried about hitting 50+ until he's 19 or 20, and the tactic looks good, so your pretty much set! KIU!

Thanks for the support mate, and yes that's what I'm hoping maybe aiming for 40 next season then hopefully the 50+ seasons should come in time.

49 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Solid start. He's really young as you say so just take whatever amount he scores in his first season and go from there. It's tough for these youngsters 16-18yo to be playing nearly 50 games a season already. Perhaps you could try to rest him for a tough game so he could start the next 'easier' game fresh and hungry.

The line between resting a player too often and overplaying him isn't easy to find tho and differs per player. Great if you're able to find that balance as those little details pay off. Kiu!

Thanks for the support and solid advice mate, I have to be honest this is my worry actually getting the required amount of games in per season. The constant tiredness really does affect there game so it's basically a waste of time even starting them at times.

Great start. I would play Geraldes in the AP role and move Paulista to the DLP. He was outstanding for me and won the Ballon D'Or.

2 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Thanks for the support and solid advice mate, I have to be honest this is my worry actually getting the required amount of games in per season. The constant tiredness really does affect there game so it's basically a waste of time even starting them at times.

Totally agree with what BatiGoal said - sometimes it's better to give him a rest to get him fresh again. He can end up scoring more than if you constantly play him when he's a little tired. It's really hard to leave him out though! 

Very decent start mate :) 

Hope you got those wonder kids tied down to 5 year deals when they turned 18, would suck to lose players that seem so key on a free! That's why reason I'll rarely focus on someone under 18 in a smaller league, then Portugal seems to grow so fast in game it's easy to keep big players. 

6 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Great start. I would play Geraldes in the AP role and move Paulista to the DLP. He was outstanding for me and won the Ballon D'Or.

Thanks mate, and yeah I did eventually settle on paulista as my dlp he was fantastic for me.

4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Totally agree with what BatiGoal said - sometimes it's better to give him a rest to get him fresh again. He can end up scoring more than if you constantly play him when he's a little tired. It's really hard to leave him out though! 

Yeah I'm now learning this mate but like you say it's so hard to leave your main man out. Especially when his replacement smashes a hatrick lol. Thanks for the support.

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

Very decent start mate :) 

Hope you got those wonder kids tied down to 5 year deals when they turned 18, would suck to lose players that seem so key on a free! That's why reason I'll rarely focus on someone under 18 in a smaller league, then Portugal seems to grow so fast in game it's easy to keep big players. 

Thanks for the support mate, and yes that is my aim get them young gems tied down as quickly as possible as sometimes if you leave it to long they won't sign or demand obscene wages.

7 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Thanks mate, and yeah I did eventually settle on paulista as my dlp he was fantastic for me.

He was sadly injury prone for me so I shipped him out.

16 hours ago, Taff said:

Well done dude, getting to the magic 1000

Thanks mate my first one without INT goals happy about that.

On 7/22/2017 at 00:07, Mikee1984 said:

Just wanted to put my score up and maybe hopefully get a spot on the leaderboard behind a few FMM legends.

IMG_1854.PNG

IMG_1855.PNG

Well done @Mikee1984, have you finished this save? If you have a final total I can add you onto the leaderboard.

1 hour ago, Risheek said:

Congrats! I'm sure it's feeling nice ain't it? Don't worry I'll get there soon engh too!

Yeah man it's a good feeling, hope you get there soon aswel mate.