Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Return of Old Bugs

Everyone loves a bit of nostalgia, including the creators of FMM17.

So why not bring back some "classic" bugs while at it?

Bug 1 - Stamina Bug

Screenshot_20170312-181651.thumb.png.3d833c41d67d271642061b0f252de038.pngScreenshot_20170323-074855.thumb.png.79236bf230b37b995d8a4874dd2a6f70.png

-7 stamina and -5 strength, beautiful.

Screenshot_20170323-092943.thumb.png.83380287b3902e53e2fdeb1069e8acb0.png

No severe injuries for the lad.

Bug 2 - Ghost Bids

Screenshot_20170323-092815.thumb.png.7eeff8624d1d8fffbdbfad18c82ba1c1.png

I offered him out rather than transfer list him, and now I can't accept the bid.

All this happens in Season 7 - what a season it looks to be!

37 minutes ago, Seth Anacondas said:

Yes where do I send it?

Could you send it to help@sega.co.uk and ask for it to be forwarded to Alari? Thanks.

If you have an earlier save that would be even better.

Players can suffer permanent damage from being overplayed at a young age, would like to see if this is the case.

1 hour ago, Alari said:

Players can suffer permanent damage from being overplayed at a young age, would like to see if this is the case.

The thought of that terrifies me. 

2 hours ago, Alari said:

Interesting..... tell us more!

Though in this case, he appears to be considered a back-up so I would hope it isn't the overplaying thing you're hinting at.

More specifically of concern is that, when on loan, the AI seems to play youngsters in EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.  They're constantly at below 50% condition.

4 hours ago, Alari said:

Players can suffer permanent damage from being overplayed at a young age

If this "exists" in the game then certainly this would be a major worry..

2 hours ago, veerus said:

More specifically of concern is that, when on loan, the AI seems to play youngsters in EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.  They're constantly at below 50% condition.

We as "newbie" managers can make terrible decisions but surely we can't have the "experienced" AI managers ruin players' careers, can we?

20 hours ago, Ashez said:

The thought of that terrifies me. 

It's the case in real life as well to be honest - and it's not something that will affect every young player in the game just as it wouldn't in real life, a very small chance influenced by some of the player's underlying character and physical resilience. 

As mentioned though, it could also be a bug so an earlier save would be useful.

13 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Since we're having a discussion on bugs, I have been having issues with Shaun Wright Phillips disappearing after the first day of the season and would like some clarification. @Alari, @Jack Joyce

Had a look into this and it's a case of him deciding to retire at the start of the game, but it takes one continue before he actually does it. Only happens for a handful of players in the entire DB but we have it down as something to look into at some point. Thanks for letting us know

Season 6 is the earliest I can provide I'm afraid.

More stats:Screenshot_20170331-214620.thumb.png.42f65069960fd0a3c2dd8cce9e7f2f56.png

Screenshot_20170331-214928.thumb.png.e91d9cc70cb0736bf6b3fa9cdcb87449.pngScreenshot_20170331-214936.thumb.png.1840f129d56bbcc1358c514b62107c40.png

No way to show the actual minutes each player got, but Pandolfi likely played more due to his better endurance.

Has anyone else noticed leadership literally just randomly dropping to 1? Happened to two of my youth players (Dani Ceballos & Süle). Was pretty pissed as Sule's leadership was 20. He must have had a bad day at the office...

Has anyone else had this problem: After 15 matches, my Liverpool team was in first place and led second place Chelsea by 10 points, 41-31.

We played at Stamford Bridge in match 16, beat Chelsea 3-0, and now lead them by....10, 44-34! WT...?