Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ attempts the Latin Europe Challenge...

AndersJ

Hola Señors!

This my on the side-challenge while hoping to complete the UKchallenge at some point, but its good with some breaks from it.

Say Hello to Mr Dzeko ⚽️

It was a poor first season for the club, but Edin just made it past the goal.

IMG_1852.PNG

IMG_1853.PNG

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Waiting.. :unamused:

Not long now dude, I have completed stage three in the UK challenge and will have a serious bash at getting the Latin one finished, hoping to have both done by the end of the week

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Not long now dude, I have completed stage three in the UK challenge and will have a serious bash at getting the Latin one finished, hoping to have both done by the end of the week

If you manage to complete the UK challenge it'll be a tremendous feat mate. And I can't rewrite the challenge once you do thus making it really hard for anyone to complete, me included as I was planning to have a crack at it some time next month. Hope you finish both of them.

It was really hard in Wales, but I was very VERY lucky that the guy I chose (and chose is a strong word) worked well and managed to get him there, but only just

I'll post soon just can't get the images onto the computer at the moment

Update.

This challenge is really hard and as much at is fun, its also draining my energy a bit. The season was a build up for the next, just had to Secure a spot in Europe so at least 6 games more on hand. Now i have to make a choice. Try an alternative source for the goals or go with a striker....i will let you know in a short while.

IMG_1973.PNG

IMG_1974.PNG

Update.

this will get a rest now, as my team is playing the best i have in this season of FM, the goal is still too far away ?

IMG_1975.PNG

IMG_1976.PNG

IMG_1977.PNG

IMG_1978.PNG

IMG_1979.PNG

IMG_1980.PNG

IMG_1981.PNG

@AndersJ keep going mate, I realised even with 30 year old players you can still make  good effort, maybe spend one season completely changing your tactic, there are plenty to play with, it's solid as you said but proved it can be done, keep going mate

Dude, you're annihilating La Liga. Just need to find that special player and tweak that little something to get the final puzzle piece in place. Keep going!

Oh man, 80 goals is so hard! I did it for my One Season Only challenge, but that was in France against easier opposition than in Spain, and I only just made it. But don't give up - keep going!!! It can be done as others have shown. Hope you find the key soon.

Thanks @scratch99 @Cockers2505 And @BatiGoal - the support meens alot guys!

and yes the league had nothing on me and i had a great TEAM season, but yes, i have too change this tactic although its good a couple of years into the game. I have to get the goals to either Werner or Jota, not the both of them :)

6 hours ago, AndersJ said:

@Cockers2505 he did pretty okay.....?

Davie Selke is on the phone with Memphis Depay....they are takling about the manager @Taff....??

@BatiGoal is there any room left on the leaderboard mate ?

There sure is, mate! Show me the money shot first ;)