Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ attempts the Latin Europe Challenge *stage 4*

Last time I checked this, you were smashing it in Italy, and know your in Portugal! Mate your absoloutley smashing this, the challenge is yours now, it's the person at the top's Toulouse now! ( bit late I know ;):laugh:) KIU Mate!

@AndersJ keep it up mate, i'm about to throw the towel in on my latest attempt, the last stage is killing me, i dont even know what season i am on apart from all my players are either in their 30's or just about to and they are smashing the Spanish league EVERY season still, but as @BatiGoal quoted me, there is talent out there even at this stage, so all i can say it dont give up until the FAT lady sings (whoever she is lol)

Thanks @Cockers2505 i learned about the fat lady in my other challenge - but thanks for the support ! As you can see in the picture greatness comes in all shapes....

@mcandrew003 thanks mate, this sure is challenging!

@Taff let me introduce too you sir - THE KING of goals Didier....

IMG_1905.PNG

Update from the very UNEXPECTED??

Absolutely no records besides the fact the that fans now goes crazy!!!! We won the league ???????????????

IMG_1906.PNG

IMG_1907.PNG

IMG_1908.PNG

IMG_1909.PNG

IMG_1910.PNG

IMG_1911.PNG

84517391-3D73-4026-8258-DCE2F1A44844-49837-000041C481211AD7.jpeg

@vladinsky i dont know you and dont know why you are writing like this in this career thread of mine. Im enjoying the game and the community here, i would like it if you would stop. Best regards Anders.

Mate... where do I start.

Absolutely brilliant season, and with Academica too! And then you only go and bag yourself manager of the year, and then snap up an little old man called Cristiano!

Can't wait for next season! KIU

Thanks mate ! This is as crazy as the game gets to me i Think ??

second season is on its way with a brilliant argentinian striker whom i have always been a fan of and was for free before the season, old but really great....?

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks mate ! This is as crazy as the game gets to me i Think ??

second season is on its way with a brilliant argentinian striker whom i have always been a fan of and was for free before the season, old but really great....?

Great going so far mate. Keep up the good work.

Didn't know you could get Maradona in game though! ;)

First thing learned, the first part of the latin challenge is a bit more fun than the UK one, hence the clear quality of the players. Thinking the last stage is going to be near impossible.

second season with the unsolid went like this.notice yet again the GREAT joboffers, before Don Higuain reached his goal :)

IMG_1916.PNG

IMG_1917.PNG

IMG_1918.PNG

IMG_1919.PNG

IMG_1920.PNG

IMG_1921.PNG

IMG_1922.PNG

IMG_1923.PNG

IMG_1924.PNG

IMG_1925.PNG

Thanks @BatiGoal :)!

i will start with this. 38 games plus cup ties in Spain. No European competition this season. So proberly no records this season but room for a solid build up of the squad.

IMG_1926.PNG

IMG_1929.PNG

IMG_1930.PNG

0705F839-0AD3-40B9-98DC-1069F4ACC63E-50668-000042F36B9469CA.jpeg

Thanks mate, i have a pretty good team here and supplied it with Timo Werner midt september, so we will see next season, i will use the time to build a solid tactic and Secure some sort of Europe :)

Great job @AndersJ you look like this could achieve your name in lights, Villarreal can be a great team for you, look at my last attempt, I won everything with them, and with aged players as you know, keep up the good work mate and you will be breathing down @Taff neck on the leaderboard