Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help players wanted for Colombia

As the new manager of Colombia is there any way to find more players in the Columbian league. I only loaded leagues in Europe when I started this new save so only have limited access to players. I have sent my own scouts to South America in the hope that they might discover some talent.

10 hours ago, Oi Oi said:

Use the search for players and just put the nationality as colombian.

Tried that bud. There is a couple of decent players which have played for the international team which are not showing up in the game and boy could I do with them.

2 hours ago, slambo said:

Tried that bud. There is a couple of decent players which have played for the international team which are not showing up in the game and boy could I do with them.

Limited by database size. We can do nothing with it.

But when you are managing Colombia, more regens will be generated with Colombia nationality.

I had the same problem when I managed Colombia a few months ago. So few players, basically picking the same squad every game, and no variety to call ups!

@slambo With a county like Columbia theres a limit to worldclass players, James Rodriguez is a huge player though so I suggest build your team around him and have him the one scoring goals.

1 hour ago, Oi Oi said:

@slambo With a county like Columbia theres a limit to worldclass players, James Rodriguez is a huge player though so I suggest build your team around him and have him the one scoring goals.

I have noticed a few more names cropping up when I go to player search and put in Colombian but yes there is a lack of talent and yes James Rodriguez is a huge asset when he is fit. I have some decent players but finding decent back up players are hard to find when any of the first eleven are unavailable bearing in mind that I am in season 2021/22.