Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Biggest win against "RIVALS"

Whats your biggest win over your club main rivals?

Lets start with me, maybe its not the biggest but i had this screenshot in my photos so i picked it.

7-1 vs Lpool.jpg

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

It's fun, isn't it :D

It really is, I've had so many high scoring games. I finished 30 years with Besiktas using that tactic for the most part. So many goals scored. My only heartbreak was not getting this guy to 1000 goals. At 39 years of age, he still scored 40 goals?

IMG_7105.PNG

1 hour ago, IAmEdiz said:

It really is, I've had so many high scoring games. I finished 30 years with Besiktas using that tactic for the most part. So many goals scored. My only heartbreak was not getting this guy to 1000 goals. At 39 years of age, he still scored 40 goals?

IMG_7105.PNG

? 4 goals short ?

I sometimes wish FMM had rival derby stuff in it for a little extra hype. I assume derbies play a bigger part in the PC version... Anyone know?

Yes it does I play FM on PC leading up derby's you attend press conferences rival manager does his press conference as well ex players and pros also make comments leading up the Derby match. You can feel the realism

On 4/5/2017 at 14:25, IAmEdiz said:

IMG_7105.PNG

Nice stats man