Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What I would like in FMM 18

Tiqer

On 4/6/2017 at 19:25, Dec said:

It's impossible to get the German license due to EA having exclusivity.

just replace the unlicensed teams with proper badges you can download from this website football manager is better than ea's fifa career mode anyway :D

All I want really is for more immersion, more strange obscure stats. All I really do a lot in FMM is look around the history and stats of players after a few years into the save. That's the most amazing thing for me, what's happening uniquely in MY SAVE. In other words, more records! Record goalscorer for clubs/nations, consecutive clean sheets by goalkeeper, consecutive games scored in by player and assists records. Maybe even separate ones with tallies of player goals in Champions League, domestic cups, domestic leagues and international competition records.

I can't even view my players international history year by year. I can't see all the World Player of the Year year by year in a list. There's still only 1 runner-up to the World Player of the Year rather than 2.

A lot of information disappears when a player retires, their entire player history, transfer history, the clubs they played for, the goals they scored, their cap and their international goal tally, Everything. I know it's impossible to keep everything, but we can at least keep the names of players who are the record goalscorers/assistmakers for each club, most caps/goal for the nation and maybe most cumulative transfer fees?

4 hours ago, Meow said:

All I want really is for more immersion, more strange obscure stats. All I really do a lot in FMM is look around the history and stats of players after a few years into the save. That's the most amazing thing for me, what's happening uniquely in MY SAVE. In other words, more records! Record goalscorer for clubs/nations, consecutive clean sheets by goalkeeper, consecutive games scored in by player and assists records. Maybe even separate ones with tallies of player goals in Champions League, domestic cups, domestic leagues and international competition records.

I can't even view my players international history year by year. I can't see all the World Player of the Year year by year in a list. There's still only 1 runner-up to the World Player of the Year rather than 2.

A lot of information disappears when a player retires, their entire player history, transfer history, the clubs they played for, the goals they scored, their cap and their international goal tally, Everything. I know it's impossible to keep everything, but we can at least keep the names of players who are the record goalscorers/assistmakers for each club, most caps/goal for the nation and maybe most cumulative transfer fees?

Great to see another stats player here! I fully agree with you!

Enough American players in every database  to actually have the national team playable in every option . Lots of American players out there that could be added for the 50 minimum ... 

16 minutes ago, Parissainr said:

i'd like too see all the trophies won by players. Like Trophies won by ronaldo untill the start of the game and then on..

What do you mean? You can see them in the player achievement tab(player profile).

On 30/9/2017 at 20:27, AzmiG26 said:

What do you mean? You can see them in the player achievement tab(player profile).

i mean... When you start the game, you don't see all the trophies won by the player. Like messi who won 4 champions, 7/8 liga (and so on..)

On 9/27/2017 at 16:13, AzmiG26 said:

Great to see another stats player here! I fully agree with you!

Same here!  Keeping track of these kinds of records makes the game much more realistic...

Haven't played for a couple of years (FMM15), but making deadline days more realistic would be good - they always just kind of pass by...