Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Mr.Manager takes on the PL Second Chances Challenge

7 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

What a way to finish! A huge congrats dude, been an enthralling Journey and shame to come to an end. Expect stiff competition for that 1st place....

Haha thanks man and I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on! Thanks for following throughout mate, your regular encouraging comments helped to keep me going through such a long career.

What took you so long? :)

Absolutely wonderful stuff. Enjoyed it from start to finish. Some achievement. I'll have to wait and see if the others are able pull this over the line. Huge congrats!

On 1 June 2017 at 10:50, Brenty92 said:

This is the year mate, you're going to complete the former champion set aswell as Portsmouth going up automatically! 

Called it! Haha

Massive congratulations pal this seems like a real tough challenge but you can rest easy now with an almost perfect score! I can't see anyone getting all former winners to win it again as well as completing the challenge in less years tbh!

Again, congratulations mate you've earnt it!

55 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

What took you so long? :)

Absolutely wonderful stuff. Enjoyed it from start to finish. Some achievement. I'll have to wait and see if the others are able pull this over the line. Huge congrats!

Haha! What can I say, I'm just a slacker!

Thanks man, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have to say I'd go about it completely differently if I were starting it again, but it's interesting to see how the others guys are doing.

Think I need a little break before the next challenge...

35 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Called it! Haha

Massive congratulations pal this seems like a real tough challenge but you can rest easy now with an almost perfect score! I can't see anyone getting all former winners to win it again as well as completing the challenge in less years tbh!

Again, congratulations mate you've earnt it!

Haha you did! I was about halfway through the season when you posted that, and I thought you might be right but I didn't want to jinx it...

Thanks mate! It was a really enjoyable career to play through (until the last few torturous seasons) but I'm glad it's finished now.

1 hour ago, Mr.Manager said:

Haha you did! I was about halfway through the season when you posted that, and I thought you might be right but I didn't want to jinx it...

Thanks mate! It was a really enjoyable career to play through (until the last few torturous seasons) but I'm glad it's finished now.

No way lol it was just the perfect way to end the career and I knew you'd make it happen!

Funny thing is I only caught up with everything as you got to the last few torturous seasons lol, something about vibe loves the pressure, tension and suffering each of us go through when times get tough, it shows the real class each person has to dig deep and find a way!

You deserve your break from challenges pal can't wait for the next adventure you take us on Mind you ?

2 hours ago, veerus said:

Great ending. The way you were pillaging those other clubs was hilarious. Loved it!

Haha glad you enjoyed it! It was slightly sadistic but great fun.

4 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

No way lol it was just the perfect way to end the career and I knew you'd make it happen!

Funny thing is I only caught up with everything as you got to the last few torturous seasons lol, something about vibe loves the pressure, tension and suffering each of us go through when times get tough, it shows the real class each person has to dig deep and find a way!

You deserve your break from challenges pal can't wait for the next adventure you take us on Mind you ?

You're right, the Vibe careers where there's a bit of a struggle are always the best to follow. Thanks mate. It won't be too long til i'm back, I can't resist...

Congratulations on a massive achievement! I'm really happy for you mate :D. I was dreading the potential of this failing due to time but you managed to cross the line, epic career! 

Great stuff mate, I really enjoyed this entire career from the very beginning all the way to the glorious end!

Super that you got all the points for past winners. I hadn't been planning to tackle that part, but I guess I better! ☺️

Not that I'll be finishing any time soon. Trying to do a 1KC too is really slowing me down (and not much time right now either). Maybe I'll join you on the leader board in a few months!

Anyway mate, great job, so glad you got Portsmouth over the line, and so many great ideas for how to approach this! Love it!