Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Allowing managers to recall players during first season

So according to FMM they said those players whose contracts allow recalls can be recalled but so far i havent been able to see any, a suggestion is to allow us to decide if we want to enable recalls on the loans just like attribute masking or no budget in first window in the settings, as the previous versions all allows us to recall players, it feels alittle weird that i wasnt able to, dont know if this affected others too, but it did for my experience, anyways still love the game and this is my little feedbackk :) thanks

If they players can't be recalled irl then I don't see any reason why we should be able to recall them in-game, and an unlockable would be pointless for something that is so minor.

A fair compromise in my eyes would be to allow the manager to change pre-existing loans in the next transfer window (January).

As I know, not all lond out players can not be recalled back. There are several loan out players who can be called back. I will try to find some of them as example.

8 hours ago, AleZacQue said:

yes please do find some examples because from what i see all is unable to recall, but irl some is able to

Just one example. v8.2 winter transfer DB. England multi

Screenshot_20170413-095852.png