Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Cockers attempts the UK Challenge **Stage 1**

Wow that's a great season! Congrats on getting the gig. Can't wait to see what you do with them next season and who your striker is!

Thanks @scratch99 all will be revealed...

Season 2 of Stage 2 with Ross County

So no messing around, players in, players out...

IMG_0682.thumb.PNG.c0695c83e0f02b03231a00bcab381c57.PNG

IMG_0683.thumb.PNG.77fc1854aedb22cdbe4885251bd22000.PNG

Take no prisoners here, don't care that they were life long players, if I can make money then so be it, Mugabi, Hegarty, and Mahoney all served well, but time to move on. Got some good mature players that can help me in the big games:

Wiltshire, Tello, and Strum bring massive experience, and then a couple of Loanees to boost the team with Pace and Stamina for the full 90 minutes...

So the player I have got for this stage, and for FREE is....

IMG_0684.JPG.3bb57267d5926ee5958f81579d2fdfcd.JPG

Umar Sadiq Mesbah is a Nigerian football striker who plays for Ross County (now)

Yes Umar Sadiq the once Roma player who can hopefully bring me the success I need for this stage...

IMG_0681.thumb.PNG.7a8767ea0fa4ac2e4aa290ee47191acc.PNG

Give him a couple of games and I'm sure those stats will only get better...

to be continued...

Cheers @Brenty92 i can only hope so, will update as I go along, just hope he keeps injury free as its not easy getting such good quality for such a small club, not for this challenge anyway (not to upset any Ross county Supporters LOL)

Had to put an update...

Ross County - top of the table and controlling all the games, loosing silly games...

IMG_0687.thumb.PNG.160c4104c877818098f475c5b601fd4b.PNG

But the main news is my man, Umar Sadiq is killing it, already got the goal tally I need for stage 3...

IMG_0688.thumb.PNG.cccab2c0f9c80cc427ec4f52477a572e.PNG

What a temptation, if only...

IMG_0686.thumb.PNG.3c6ce513b0e22244ff5d21daea076a57.PNG

to be continued...

Cheers @mcandrew003 and @AndersJ for the support it means a lot during these challenges, I'd like that Arsenal job in a couple of seasons if i can get through the Welsh job quickly.

@BatiGoal thanks mate, I needed a good season to catch up for my extra (;)) seasons in Ireland, but hopefully I'll steam roll through Wales to get a top job in the UK before everyone gets to old :D

Ok end of Season 2 (full season)

Stage 2 COMPLETE

IMG_0691.thumb.PNG.cc05805144d7cec5d7cbb01bb99d2e71.PNG

Ross County win the Scottish League, who would of ever thought it!

Final Standings 

IMG_0694.thumb.PNG.d6ad4315ad019f6d624c03e5137d0c86.PNG

Good amount of points, and an excellent goal tally all round...

So how did my star striker finish the season...

IMG_0690.thumb.PNG.f3cb15cbe928e2395d0b53bbb7c700b6.PNG

I thought big disaster, not going to get any more goals for the record as only a few games to go... but!

IMG_0693.thumb.PNG.02b83ff1cc31f781ff2560d35e92e48f.PNG

He was solid and came back to finish a few more games. I'm happy with his contribution to this Stage, Wales here I come...

@Brenty92 close with 52 goals

@mcandrew003 even closer with 56 goals

Thanks guys

to be continued...

Yes another update, and to answer your question @BatiGoal your right it is mine to lose now. The challenge begins :O

Yes I'm crazy, but also have belief in myself to crack this...

IMG_0695.thumb.PNG.3fdabbc441a42e38758e96021850fa83.PNG

new to the league, should I or wait...

IMG_0696.thumb.PNG.f9576e2a43f3ba17a377ac739484a54b.PNG

oh yes here's where I use all my experience to smash this in 2 seasons...

IMG_0697.thumb.PNG.a5b1288e0b98fcbe37fa05c6ae000fb2.PNG

yes that's right they currently have 2 players on the books, watch this space...

to be continued...

Simple update, no records to mention, but Season 1 out of the way with Haverfordwest and well, considering I had 2 players on the books I did ok, but the challenge is getting a player worthy of challenging the record, and that is proving to be difficult, I may have to do another season to boost my rep with the club before I get a worthy striker because offering £350pw isn't enticing enough :'(...

IMG_0698.thumb.PNG.05188829843be11b3dd0dda995ee1e5c.PNG

To be continued...

@Cockers2505 like me your destiny is bound with the GREAT club with all the good players......?

How offensive do you play? In Wales i played attacking direct and with a 3-4-3 with my best ( the one with stamnia over 11 ) of the poorest strikers i had in the centre of the 3. I Think the to strikes out wide were DLF/DF's 

Well you smashed Scotland that's for sure! Massive season mate! All things considered that's a solid start to life in Wales, hopefully you can attack your targets next season. 

Thanks @Ashez hopefully as you said the team will have matured and I need that good striker to bang the goals in...

@AndersJ I play an attacking formation, I honestly think I have a Tactic for all levels that will win you everything, its a 3-2-2-2-1 with a set up you can't imagine, I'll share with you at any time, but right now I don't want to give the game away until I prove it can win me a place on the Leaderboard, including catching you, @Taff and the others on the Latin Board :D

I understand you totally mate, the most importaint thing is to be selfish until you have taken the Iron Throne mate ??⚔️

Lol you posted it in the Latin Europe and without seeing your last screenshot I wrote my comment, didn't realise I thought you were in Spain ?

Sorry to those following my success, but I'm handing the towel in, I've had a brilliant career, but, it's just not happening. In Stage 3, I can win the league easily as you will see, but I think I wasted so much time in the first stage it has made a massive interruption to the whole challenge, I'm not making any excuses, I am simply not good enough currently to challenge the leaderboard, but this is not it, I'm having a break though as it's taking all my spare time, will be back soon and congratulations to all those who complete every challenge, I take my hat off to you all.

IMG_0705.thumb.PNG.fb3adfce021df947fe4f51496a8a85ce.PNG

IMG_0706.thumb.PNG.ebcde2a2b4fefc900cb60406f11feb14.PNG

Cheers @AndersJ, @Brenty92 I'll not let you all sit on the leaderboard alone, I'll get there eventually, that I promise, just not right now as I've other priorities I've have to look at, thanks for the support, they aren't easy challenges as I've seen, but they are achievable as you guys have proved, to @BatiGoal keep them coming mate, it makes the game that more enjoyable rather then the normal winning everything with one club, this actually makes you think, and that's why I will be back and stronger, I'll play around with my tactics more...

to be continued...

In the end every failed attempt stings a little no matter how we put it, but if we enjoy the journey and entertain a few Vibers along the way it's worth the effort. Hope you try again at some point, mate.