Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 1000 goal challenge - Ben woodburn

28 years old and almost at the 1000 already, he's also scored 77 goals for wales but I am not wales manager. He just gets better with age!

IMG_0780.PNG

IMG_0781.PNG

2 hours ago, archia87 said:

I want someone to check it so I can get on the leaderboard but nobody seems to be listening to my comment on the page so

You've already been told that you will be on the leaderboard when @danovic78 has the time to update, be patient. People do have lives outside of FMM and Vibe...

36 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

You've already been told that you will be on the leaderboard when @danovic78 has the time to update, be patient. People do have lives outside of FMM and Vibe...

Lies. Vibe is life Brenty!

@archia87 keep going with him mate. Hope you can hit the 1.5k 

P.S. I'm chasing after you.

Good Job mate those statistics are quite unreal... Like literally its kinda impossible but then again it is scottish premiership. Eitherway nice work!

38 minutes ago, sjoesoep said:

Good Job mate those statistics are quite unreal... Like literally its kinda impossible but then again it is scottish premiership. Eitherway nice work!

The spl is very easy to hammer goals out if you build a dominant team. Messing with tactics I managed 17 goals in the first 5 games with leigh Francis earlier this year before I broke my phone. Not saying he would keep that up but it shoes how easy you can score goals

Not sure if it's still the case but I also got a player to over 1k (not quite as good as you did tho was that on eme by the way?) But because I didn't post a full career thread I don't think I could go on the leaderboard. 

Well I've just hit 1100 and he's about to turn 31 in a few months I think but I'm not sure if his welsh goals count (90 of them) because I was never wales manager?

16 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Not sure if it's still the case but I also got a player to over 1k (not quite as good as you did tho was that on eme by the way?) But because I didn't post a full career thread I don't think I could go on the leaderboard. 

That's never been the case, as long as evidence images are provided in the thread they were added to the leaderboard. Only reason why they wouldn't have been (if all legit as I assume this was) was if it was missed or I forgot to update the list. I did stop caring about responsibilities here hence why I stepped down as staff and passed on all my challenge threads to Danovic, so if the error is on my part I apologise.

7 minutes ago, archia87 said:

Well I've just hit 1100 and he's about to turn 31 in a few months I think but I'm not sure if his welsh goals count (90 of them) because I was never wales manager?

ITN goals only count if you're their manager at that level. If this save is continuing please post your final score here and in the challenge thread when you're done, there is no point Dan updating now for you if it's not his final stats etc :) 

Ah well Chris Coleman never seems to get sacked even after wales dropped from rank 10th to 90th so who knows if I ever will get a shot. I will post my tactic though for anyone who wants to try it, OME is what I use  and I have never tried it on enhanced so not sure about that.

IMG_0802.PNG

IMG_0803.PNG

Sorry for the late reply guys....holiday, new job has meant no being able to post here...

@archia87 If you continue with the save and post the final tally when he retires plus any INT goals if you become Wales manager than I will add you to the leader board. I am also mid point through a 1k with Celtic too, with Dembele. Playing a similar tactic to you but with 3 at the back but not hitting those numbers like you plus no sign of the France job.

@danovic78 I've packed in the season and decided to try something else, I only ever did this for the 1000 and haven't played it much in 2 weeks and going to try something new, I liked woodburn but his stamina makes it more annoying Instead of fun anymore so I'll post his final tally below

IMG_0839.PNG

added 0 minutes later

If you want a copy of the save to check anything let me know

On 5/27/2017 at 08:46, archia87 said:

@danovic78 I've packed in the season and decided to try something else, I only ever did this for the 1000 and haven't played it much in 2 weeks and going to try something new, I liked woodburn but his stamina makes it more annoying Instead of fun anymore so I'll post his final tally below

IMG_0839.PNG

added 0 minutes later

If you want a copy of the save to check anything let me know

I can't see the image on this post? Is it just my PC?

17 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

I can't see the image on this post? Is it just my PC?

Same here. Can't see it anymore.