Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ attempts Western European Club Challenge stage4

AndersJ

Damn dude, didn't realise how far you were into this one, christ I better get my act together

104 goals with Villa, what in the smelly underpants of Wayne Rooney have you been feeding those Villa boys

On a sidenote a Got Rooney to Villa, but Got the joboffer from Nantes just when Villa was build stronger than ever :)

on topic - im using same tactic with villa as with Bayern, but i was not enough with Nantes - close but not enough :)

Thanks mate! I have been reading about crazy attacking old School tactics ( batigoals thread tko ) to get inspired to go all out attack in the yellow part of france :)!

Got many offers in this season, but one i could not refuse....

at the point of the yes from me wanting to work with Celso and Verratti, Nantes still needed 4,8 goals pr game in the last 7....so the whole season wont count according to the rules. Next season we are in the Capital.

IMG_2010.PNG

IMG_2011.PNG

IMG_2009.PNG

IMG_2008.PNG

Nice job getting the move to PSG, should prove much easier now to get those ridiculous goals you need

Still struggling in Germany at the moment 

Don't know how you're doing it dude fair play your a master

I dont know how its possible but for now i have a crazy good team, but its going to be tight and chasing so many goals i cant "just" play balanced, i go all out attack!

I will show you something - its NO garantee for goals, BUT this lineup is just BEAUTIFULL in my opinion ?

But Holy damn this task is though mother beeeeeeeeep ☠️

@Taff did you try to go crazy attack style ?

@BatiGoal i did not steel anything and it is my own tactic but i got inspired by your TKO thread !

IMG_2015.PNG

I ALWAYS end up with that formation you layed out there, but with different instructions. What happens if you push up the if and make them ifs or dlf?

1. why the 3 man in defence mate, the beauty about this challenge DONT defend - only attack :)?

2. Wont bbm run into the if?

3. Who sets up the pcr and the TM with sugarballs?

sorry about all the questions :)

U P D A T E !

some might not believe this, but this is without reloading and no cheating.

maybe its a mistake, but i choose to share my tactic with you.

REMEMBER this is with sugar daddy club in Paris, but still....here it is.

IMG_2023.PNG

IMG_2022.PNG

IMG_2021.PNG

IMG_2020.PNG

IMG_2019.PNG

IMG_2018.PNG

Thank you very much mate, its a huge step for me and i hope there is a top 6 team available at the job centre in Spain for me now :)

Great looking tactic @AndersJ one inspires the other who inspires the next. A circle of inspiration that leads to wonderful things. Especially if you think outside the FMM box :)

In my TKO thread I think I managed 135gls in Spain, or close to it. 

9 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

I hope you will share your " Taff goes nuts" tactic with us! The fun part here is making an attacking tactic!

Will do, can't do anything right now as I have just upgraded my phone and can't restore my save till I get home and I've got one hell of an FMM scratch that I just can't Itch

13 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Great looking tactic @AndersJ one inspires the other who inspires the next. A circle of inspiration that leads to wonderful things. Especially if you think outside the FMM box :)

In my TKO thread I think I managed 135gls in Spain, or close to it. 

Just my words!!! Lets keep on thinking outside the box and thanks for the support!

12 minutes ago, Taff said:

Will do, can't do anything right now as I have just upgraded my phone and can't restore my save till I get home and I've got one hell of an FMM scratch that I just can't Itch

Haha i know that itch AND my problem at the moment, i Think tactics when i Sleep ??

2 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Haha i know that itch AND my problem at the moment, i Think tactics when i Sleep ??

What's sleep I'm on as much as I can and I need help "Doctor if you move to the left we could run with a 433"

Haha Taff - are we back at the dream of the 433:)?

The jobcentre so far in Spain consists of jobs from the lower leagues, so i am just waiting while testing tactics at PSG :)