Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ attempts Western European Club Challenge stage4

AndersJ

Update.

@Taff and @BatiGoal thanks for inspiration for a very very odd tactic ( do NOT try this at home ???.....this i the craziest tactic i have ever created!!!

did i break the record .....

and did i sell my best player when my former club came knocking with 122m???

IMG_2046.PNG

IMG_2048.PNG

IMG_2047.PNG

IMG_2049.PNG

IMG_2050.PNG

IMG_2051.PNG

IMG_2052.PNG

IMG_2053.PNG

What a season mate, i could only dream of getting those kind of numbers. 122 Million! Great transfer business. 

Oh, and well done of completing the challenge pal, a fantastic achievement. How many Leaderboards are you on now? :P:D

Thanks mate, but i really did not want to sell him, he is an absolute BEAST!!!

i Think im on 3....but i want more ✊?

And lets see if my good challenge-friend will come and claim this from me too, if he will i will have to set the bar HIGH ??

He had some great stats to be fair bud.

Thats the spirit mate, I think we will see you pop onto a lot of them in the coming months!

There is a mini rivalry there, I like the competition between you :D

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what an achievement you smashed it, congrats mate first name on that board

@Jack.Holt lets get this boys name on that board (before I come and take his spot :P:P:P 

Great achievement mate, that's one crazy ass tactic right there! Don't forget I will gun for them leaderboards eventually so watch out! ???

57 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

He had some great stats to be fair bud.

Thats the spirit mate, I think we will see you pop onto a lot of them in the coming months!

There is a mini rivalry there, I like the competition between you :D

It keeps me highly motivated with competition and thanks!

52 minutes ago, Taff said:

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what an achievement you smashed it, congrats mate first name on that board

@Jack.Holt lets get this boys name on that board (before I come and take his spot :P:P:P 

Haha im looking forward to see what crazy ass tactic that can get you 122 goals, its all out atttack thats fun right now, but the board dosnt like it when i loose 5-1 ???

added 0 minutes later
14 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Great achievement mate, that's one crazy ass tactic right there! Don't forget I will gun for them leaderboards eventually so watch out! ???

Haha cool - bring it on Brenty - buy selke and guys to feed him, then you are on the right track mate

4 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Haha im looking forward to see what crazy ass tactic that can get you 122 goals, its all out atttack thats fun right now, but the board dosnt like it when i loose 5-1 ???

added 0 minutes later

Haha cool - bring it on Brenty - buy selke and guys to feed him, then you are on the right track mate

It's not that far off yours to be honest still using the one that got me 114 in Germany, having mixed success this year

Changed to my old 442 for a laugh and beat Man City 3-0 but then I chickened out and went back to my Blitz

Its always fair to chicken out mate, especially NOW ????

in the serious side im sure you also will complete it mate!

2 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Its always fair to chicken out mate, especially NOW ????

in the serious side im sure you also will complete it mate!

OH I'll defo get it done, maybe not in your time scale but I'll get there

3 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Screw Selke! I'm going to try all 4 stages with unknowns/lesser used players or natural wingers lol. As I play OME it's generally easier to hit high numbers compared to you lads on the EME!

5 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Screw Selke! I'm going to try all 4 stages with unknowns/lesser used players or natural wingers lol. As I play OME it's generally easier to hit high numbers compared to you lads on the EME!

Haha fair enough, so you are telling me that you choose The Lord formely known as Niklas ??

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Some scores :D more red results than we'd want to see but those goals kept flying in. Well done @AndersJ you smashed it..again!

Ohhh yes mate, way to many red, but thats the risk i have to change if i want to use this tactic again and the again my defenders were not top class ?

Hell dude, those kinds of numbers with Malaga, how do you do it

I bottled it and went with one of the big boys, had a chance to take over at both Seville and Valencia but the Barcelona job was V. Insecure the whole time so I waited and then after a full season of unemployment I landed the Barcelona job, and had a full preseason ahead of me to sort the squad out.  almost done have maybe 7-8 league games left to play and I'll get my results up

The record in Spain is 121 right, so I need 122 to finish it (although maybe need another season looking at your results their

And I take it @Jack.Holt isn't on here any more so we might need to just add a leaderboard to the OP somehow

I play my tactic that i put up here, but direct, center, counter, commited instead, the only place it works so good is in Malaga aka regen heaven :)

and yes he must have stopped unfortunately.

Once I've finished we'll tot up the goals and just make a mini leaderboard, but I think you and I are the only ones attempting this challenge so not really an issue

So just so I know, what does that 133 now make your total goals over 4 legs

I'm currently 114 with Mainz, 110 with Leicester and 121 with PSG for a grand total of 345 with Barcelona hopefully joining the list soon

Good idea with the board.

its ONLY 103 with Bayern

ONLY 104 with Villa, so there is your lead ?

With PSG its 124

and with Malaga its 133 ?️‍♀️

total - 464  ( so thats just beat the record in Spain and you are numero uno ?

That's a monster total you're going to end up with AndersJ. I do have al new formation that is potentially capable of scoring big ;)

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

That's a monster total you're going to end up with AndersJ. I do have al new formation that is potentially capable of scoring big ;)

Then put your formation where your mouth is and join us :P

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

Then put your formation where your mouth is and join us :P

That's gonna happen when the puzzle pieces fall in place :D

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

That's gonna happen when the puzzle pieces fall in place :D

Only joking you don't want to try this it's really quite boring to be honest, tell him @AndersJ he won't enjoy it will he ;);)

7 minutes ago, Taff said:

Only joking you don't want to try this it's really quite boring to be honest, tell him @AndersJ he won't enjoy it will he ;);)

@Taff you just HAD to lure the big Dutch snake out ???? ???

this one is on YOU now ???