Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help goalkeeper attributes

slambo

I have a young goalkeeper who seems to be lacking in positional awareness even though I have a goalkeeping coach and even at 21 years old is my first choice goalkeeper . My question is"will he improve in this attribute with age" or should I invest in the finished product.

If his CA is still lower than PA, and he's on the standard GK training regime, he will probably improve a couple points over the next 2-3 years.  If his CA is basically the same as PA, then you may want to seek a replacement if you're not happy with the current values.

1 hour ago, slambo said:

His positioning

You need put "Defending" training in GK training scheme Positioning, for example, increase "Defending" intensity to "Normal".

8 hours ago, rseven said:

You need put "Defending" training in GK training scheme Positioning, for example, increase "Defending" intensity to "Normal".

Cheers.Will try that

On 17/04/2017 at 02:17, rseven said:

Yeah I increased the defending in the goalkeeper training and his positioning attributes have gone up by 4points and he is looking a much better prospect. Cheers

2 minutes ago, slambo said:

Yeah I increased the defending in the goalkeeper training and his positioning attributes have gone up by 4points and he is looking a much better prospect. Cheers

Good news, mate:P