Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help The Next Ronaldo?

I have literally no experience on how to spot a regen, but I've got this Portuguese winger that i signed from Benfica, and he's the best player in the world, so this leads me to believe that he's the next Ronaldo. However, as you may have guessed, Ronaldo played for Lisbon, and this guy is from SLB, so I wondered whether this was just a freak coincidence. (His 'other nationality' is also French)

IMG_2004.PNG

IMG_2005.PNG

IMG_2006.PNG

IMG_2007.PNG

From what I understand how that stuff works is that this cannot be a regen because this guy is 28 yo in 2024 which means he was 16 in 2012 (four years before the game's start).  However, it might(?) be possible for this to be an evogen if Ronaldo retired super early in your game due to injuries or whatnot...  Not sure how that whole thing works...

2 minutes ago, veerus said:

From what I understand how that stuff works is that this cannot be a regen because this guy is 28 yo in 2024 which means he was 16 in 2012 (four years before the game's start).  However, it might(?) be possible for this to be an evogen if Ronaldo retired super early in your game due to injuries or whatnot...  Not sure how that whole thing works...

Evogens can have a random age. I've seen them come in at 25 before.

2 minutes ago, veerus said:

Can there be an evogen AND a regen of the same player? Or is it one or the other?

Regens don't exist anymore. It is an old system replaced a couple of years ago by the evogen one.

30 minutes ago, Dec said:

Regens don't exist anymore. It is an old system replaced a couple of years ago by the evogen one.

Ok then. Just so I understand the system correctly, retired players basically "reincarnate" into an existing player up until that player is 21ish(?). And, only one version of that player can exist?

Do nationalities and positions have to match up like with the regens? 

7 hours ago, veerus said:

Ok then. Just so I understand the system correctly, retired players basically "reincarnate" into an existing player up until that player is 21ish(?). And, only one version of that player can exist?

Do nationalities and positions have to match up like with the regens? 

No there's no age limit and a player is always based on the player.

nationalities and positions can change