Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Not getting paid good money

hi guys just want to ask you i have been plaing the game since 2002 and when i win a title i always get paid very good money but with the 2016 i have won the english premier league 15 times and didnt get paid a penny.anyone know why is it anything to do with the settings?thanks

Moved your topic, tagged as help and given a better names.

Is this FM Mobile 2016? What do you mean getting paid a penny? Manager contracts have never been in FM Mobile.

I mean get paid for my finances after i win the title or champion league they have to pay me money for tv rights and then i can use them for transfers or rise my playera wage?and yes its fm mobile 2016.i have use to play the game on  my PC now on my phone

Wow this is very stupid then and its not realistic at all is it.coz in the real life when team get promote from championship to premier league they get milions im very surprised on the 2003 PC  game i have done 1 bilion as fonances when i won the title 30 times it was great:( :(:( thanks for the help mate 

Yes but even 50% of it for transfers its fine isn't it i think this is very important feature so its motivate you to win more and more as u know your team will get richer every year and so build up stronger . And the 80 milion£ its just for the premier league if u win everything for one year as i do its lots of money im so disapointed

In the 2015/16 season the 3 promoted clubs had a net of:

Norwich City: -£26m

Bournemouth - £56m

Watford: -£73m

Bournemouth & Watford have rich owners, Norwich do not so you can see how different it is and how it factors in lots of things.

Yep i know but 26 milion £ or 56 milion its a huge help for a team promoted in the higher league its better then nothing right its helping u not to relegate back in the next season very much 

Well now with the 2016 fm mobile i play liverpool and dont get paid anything use to i have played with charlton gilingham and yeovil town and after 5 seasons wit yeovil i won the premier league and it was very good mobey every time i get promoted but i dont rememver how muh exact coz this was on my PC back in 2005