Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Ashez

19 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Haha, been a long time since I lived in the UK and I never watched those shows, though Eastenders was on in the house sometimes. Not sure how I feel about being compared to that! :)

Haha, it was meant in the most positive way I promise :P 

Missus used to watch them all but when we went away last year she fell behind and never caught back up so just stopped watching them, it's fantastic haha. Soap time used to be my main FMM playing sessions as she'd ignore me and I could ignore her and the TV Haha. 

I've just played this section and damn you guys are in for a real treat! It's a nail bitter! Written half of it so I'll have it up shortly :). 

Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Job Number Twelve

brtj6wU.jpg

We've been given the chance we've been waiting for! 

The Title Picture

oQgE4ij.jpg

7 points behind with 12 to play for, the chase is on! 

The Fixtures

yuZQzbS.jpg

That last fixture worries me, they've already been my undoing multiple times in this thread! Oddly enough they were the first team I watch live when they played Shrewsbury when I was a kid, funny how life works. 

We Beat Bristol Rovers

f70mQy2.jpg

Promotion at the least is in our sights! 

Game Two

J7SEJYc.jpg

Yes! We're edging closer! Come on boys! 

Match Three

XkysTvr.jpg

Plymouth have bottled it again! 

Promotion Secured

lBpudOU.jpg

What an achievement! But can we go up as Champions?

Table Going Into The Final Day

QMpj6py.jpg

All we can do is beat Mansfield and pray! 

Half Time On Final Day

FA71lu1.jpg

Disaster as we go in at the break 1-0 down! However Plymouth are also losing! We need a two goal swing more than ever! Come on lads! 

The Full Time Result

G8lyWZI.jpg

What drama! What heartbreak! I just want to curl up into a ball and cry :(. Screw you Mansfield. Screw you RNG. Screw you FMM. 

The game just teased us, it gave us hope and then snatched it away at the last second. Huh, that actually sounds like FMM's marketing and release schedule! A boom boom tish. Yes I write my own jokes ;). 

The Final Table

isubEwb.jpg

Insult to injury as we finish third and not second when a win would have handed us the title and seen this career completed. Good to see Port Vale managed to maintain their form without me however. 

A New Season, A New Start

SiZZchU.jpg

We head into season three with a promotion to our name and on the lookout for our thirteenth job of the career, crazy right. I've not played it so I'm not sure if I'll start applying now or wait for the season to begin, I just hope that this promotion to our name means we can again aim a little higher up the ladder. 

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 27 Days

Job 2 - Tamworth:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 3 Days

Job 3 - Wycombe:

11 Matches - W:7 D:3 L:1 - 59 Days

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet:

22 Matches - W:20 D:1 L:1 -126 Days

Job 6 - Telford:

13 Matches - W:10 D:2 L:1 - 161 Days

Job 7 - Margate:

6 Matches - W:5 D:0 L:1 - 32 Days

Job 8 - Wycombe:

4 Matches - W:2 D:1 L:1 - 17 Days

Job 9 - Blackpool:

4 Matches - W:3 D:0 L:1 - 29 Days

Job 10 - Grimsby:

9 Matches - W:8 D:0 L:1 - 44 Days

Job 11 - Port Vale:

12 Matches - W:10 D1: L:1 - 59 Days

Job 12 - Crewe:

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

Ouch, that's got to sting. 45 minutes against 10 men and a missed peno. 

I'm sure you'll do great with Wycombe next year anyway.

Quality stuff mate, well done on the promotion! Really unlucky against Mansfield, I think the FMM gods just want you to hate them :laugh: Still a great season pal, looking forward to next year! Love the jokes by the way, made me laugh :D

3 hours ago, kts365 said:

You were robbed mate.

Mugged even.

We were somewhat lucky to get it that close but missing out like that really stung :(. 

3 hours ago, Idol said:

Ouch, that's got to sting. 45 minutes against 10 men and a missed peno. 

I'm sure you'll do great with Wycombe next year anyway.

Second I saw the red card I thought here we go, the last thing I wanted them to do was protect a lead :(. 

Maybe haha. 

2 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Quality stuff mate, well done on the promotion! Really unlucky against Mansfield, I think the FMM gods just want you to hate them :laugh: Still a great season pal, looking forward to next year! Love the jokes by the way, made me laugh :D

Wouldn't it be a funny twist of fate if they're the club I win something with haha. 

Well done on promotion mate and very unlucky on the loss! Does anyone else scroll the down really slowly worrying about the next result ? Quality stuff @Ashez

Unlucky mate, now you need a job in league two so you can screw over  Mansfield Town. Hopefully though you can get to League One where  you belong. KIU 

Drama at the Crewe. Not sure if your skyhigh ambitions are shaping your loyalty or if it is your back-stabbing attitude that is shaping the other, but my recommendation to any club, professional or amateur, top division or lower, don't let @Ashez anywhere near your managerial seat if you have any dignity and self-respect left.

:)

10 hours ago, arobbo92 said:

Well done on promotion mate and very unlucky on the loss! Does anyone else scroll the down really slowly worrying about the next result ? Quality stuff @Ashez

Bless, unfortunately I can't really win in that situation as all devices are different I guess and hazing bigger gaps would get annoying fast lol. 

10 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Unlucky mate, now you need a job in league two so you can screw over  Mansfield Town. Hopefully though you can get to League One where  you belong. KIU 

I'd love revenge at this point! Haha . I'm interested in trying to get into L1 but at same time the higher I go the harder it gets so we'll see how things pan out. 

5 hours ago, scratch99 said:

So close! So unlucky! But at least you are getting a steady stream of L2 jobs now, hope you can keep pushing up...

Let's hope so! Thanks for leaving your suspense power here btw, please take it back though as I can't handle it!    

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Drama at the Crewe. Not sure if your skyhigh ambitions are shaping your loyalty or if it is your back-stabbing attitude that is shaping the other, but my recommendation to any club, professional or amateur, top division or lower, don't let @Ashez anywhere near your managerial seat if you have any dignity and self-respect left.

:)

My results speak for themselves, what chairman doesn't want unbeaten runs! 

Thanks lads :) 

44 minutes ago, Paul186 said:

Great career,really unlucky with the last game of the season hopefully better luck next time,

Thanks mate :D

Just smashed out the next part and I think some of you will get a real kick out of it :D. The narrative the game is delivering has been top notch so far. 

Not sure when it'll be posted as rather busy today but I'll get it up when I can :). 

Once again I want to thank you all for the support, I wasn't sure if you'd see this save as pointless or as stupid fun so I'm delighted everyone seems to be enjoying it :). 

A Man Somewhat In Demand

I'm not gunna lie I went into the season as Johnny big bollocks, I have a promotion to my name so why should I waste myself in the lower leagues! I rejected four offers from VN sides and set my sights on League One or higher. 

However the months soon passed me by and many a Championship and League One team turned up their nose at a manager of my reputation. I was starting to think I'd made a horrible mistake by not continuing in League Two for another season when my blushes were spared by an old friend. 

Job Number Thirteen

Le07xsP.jpg

Starting to feel like home this place! Top the league in December, the stage is set to end this career in style! 

The Fixtures

YCFolMK.jpg

Oh come on! I couldn't have hand picked a worst start! If we can get past a tough trip to Wales we have to face a former club in Port Vale and then the streak killers Mansfield! 

Spoiler Alert - We get to the Mansfield fixture! 

Revenge Verses Streak

9cIZDP4.jpg

Have some of that! Oh this feels so bloody good! I've never wanted to beat a team this much before! 

The Results 

nE5lc2z.jpg

So frustrating! A massive high to a disappointing low. 

The Defeat

M6PSg3e.jpg

This save is going to be the death of me! Why can't you just give me the draw? I'll take a draw! But no the game has to destroy my soul! 

Unlucky Thirteen

tqej5gE.jpg

For the third time we part company with Wycombe. One advantage of missing the early season jobs is we can now go into a job with the aim of winning the league, hopefully we get lucky with our offers! 

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

Job 2 - Tamworth:

Job 3 - Wycombe:

Job 4 - Salford:

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet:

Job 6 - Telford:

Job 7 - Margate:

Job 8 - Wycombe:

Job 9 - Blackpool:

Job 10 - Grimsby:

Job 11 - Port Vale:

Job 12 - Crewe:

Job 13 - Wycombe: 

5 Matches - W:4 D:0 L:1 - 

A third stint at Wycombe is very interesting lol, at least you got past the former clubs and streak killers!! Keep it up dude

Oh I feel for the Wycombe lads. There's Ashez for a third frikkish time pouring another bucket of instability down the club's throat - a vicious blow to the house of cards - an extra shake under a rickety building - yes, Ashez is your guy :P

2 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

A third stint at Wycombe is very interesting lol, at least you got past the former clubs and streak killers!! Keep it up dude

I was at the point of applying for any L2 jobs but when I saw they were available I did smile :D. 

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Oh I feel for the Wycombe lads. There's Ashez for a third frikkish time pouring another bucket of instability down the club's throat - a vicious blow to the house of cards - an extra shake under a rickety building - yes, Ashez is your guy :P

The fans love me! 

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

Wycombe must have a thing for you mate :laugh: really unlucky again, at least you beat Mansfield!

The defeat really annoyed me, I didn't expect to get to the end of the season but I had hoped to not be robbed again! About time I showed Mansfield who's boss! 

Mansfield deserved what was coming and you delivere to them. Great job mate and I enjoyed watching Mansfield's team be thoroughly dismantled. KIU

So I get that the Wycombe board love you, but what about the fans? Are they singing welcome back each time you return? Or are they protesting in the streets and demanding the board resign? If you're not sure, keep an eye out for this next time you return there! ;) 

All these board members are suffering from that memory disorder from "50 First Dates" where they wake up every day not remembering what happened yesterday.  "What?  New manager?  Ok, who?... Ashez?... Never heard of him!"

Hell dude, I've been away one weekend and look what I had to catch up on

Great run with Crewe, but a crushing loss on the last day, from now on anytime someone really wants to curse on here we can replace the word with Mansfield "What kind of Mansfield game do you call that"

:P

Wycombe come calling for a third time is very interesting, you're destined to win your first league title with them I'm sure of it

Unlucky job 13, I think 77 is a lucky number? Just a few season to go, at this rate you'll be in job ~150 by the time the game ends! 

13 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Mansfield deserved what was coming and you delivere to them. Great job mate and I enjoyed watching Mansfield's team be thoroughly dismantled. KIU

When it was 4-0 at HT I was hoping we'd really go on and embaress them but it didn't happen :( 

8 hours ago, scratch99 said:

So I get that the Wycombe board love you, but what about the fans? Are they singing welcome back each time you return? Or are they protesting in the streets and demanding the board resign? If you're not sure, keep an eye out for this next time you return there! ;) 

Well they aren't instantly protesting so I'll take that as a positive :P 

6 hours ago, veerus said:

All these board members are suffering from that memory disorder from "50 First Dates" where they wake up every day not remembering what happened yesterday.  "What?  New manager?  Ok, who?... Ashez?... Never heard of him!"

I like to think of it as they see I'm available and take the relevant steps to get me back where I belong ;). Plus they must make a killing from me resigning all the time, I must be brankrupt as I can't be making good dollar doing this haha. 

5 hours ago, Taff said:

Hell dude, I've been away one weekend and look what I had to catch up on

Great run with Crewe, but a crushing loss on the last day, from now on anytime someone really wants to curse on here we can replace the word with Mansfield "What kind of Mansfield game do you call that"

:P

Wycombe come calling for a third time is very interesting, you're destined to win your first league title with them I'm sure of it

Happy Birthday for whenever it was :). But in future you should make plans accommodating my updates ;) Hahahaha :P 

Haha, that cracked me up! Cheeky Mansfield you :P  

I'd take any title at this point! Starting to think the game has plans for me though so hopefully it delivers a good ending if we ever get there! Feels pretty distant ATM. 

1 hour ago, Paul186 said:

More bad luck, what irony if you won the title with Mansfield, keep up the good work :)

Stranger things have happened! 

1 hour ago, Idol said:

Unlucky job 13, I think 77 is a lucky number? Just a few season to go, at this rate you'll be in job ~150 by the time the game ends! 

:O. Comments are meant to give motivation not scary levels of failure in my future :P

Thanks for the comments lads, gunna try and knock the next section out in a min :D. 

Job Number Fourteen

ZVSRthP.jpg

Unfortunately the pickings were slim as we end up at Eastleigh. Not a bad job but it's disappointing to have to drop down to mid table level. 

The Fixtures

D5dyaT2.jpg

Thankfully we missed the drumming at the hands of our former club! Nothing quite scares me like a Mansfield fixture on the horizon! Surely not again?

The Results 

PzE5jPL.jpg

We started strongly but as the Mansfield fixture approached our performances started to drop until we were defeated. The pressure of the upcoming fixture was too much, can I get past this mental block?

The Defeat

dQpldfx.jpg

I can't have too many complaints  about this result tbh as you can't win them all and off days happen. 

On The Move Again

AQt2MX6.jpg

I appreciate this is somewhat of a filler update so any comments are appreciated. Due to this being short I've played ahead until the end of the season and I can promise you the next update is worth checking back for! Oh and it will be posted today! 

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

Job 2 - Tamworth:

Job 3 - Wycombe:

Job 4 - Salford:

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet:

Job 6 - Telford:

Job 7 - Margate:

Job 8 - Wycombe:

Job 9 - Blackpool:

Job 10 - Grimsby:

Job 11 - Port Vale:

Job 12 - Crewe:

Job 13 - Wycombe: 

5 Matches - W:4 D:0 L:1 - 18 Days

Job 14 - Eastleigh:

Another decent run mate, maybe your players wanted to save you the embarrassment of being beat by Mansfield again? :P Good update pal, looking forward to the next one.

45 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Another decent run mate, maybe your players wanted to save you the embarrassment of being beat by Mansfield again? :P Good update pal, looking forward to the next one.

One of us bottled it that's for sure! 

Working in the next update now, it's a long one compared to the usual ;). Hoping to have it up around KO of the Madrid game :)