You're doing so shit!

Rogues are usually bad guys ;) 

41 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

LOL gotta love your humor, mate. :laugh:

He's just a bully! 

Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Job Number Five

JwdFYpR.jpg

Fifth job of the season before the end of October, I really hope this one lasts us a little while now. 

The Fixtures

ZZqntWj.jpg

Poor form before my arrival and we once again start away from home, fantastic! 

A Devilish Start

M2kCWP0.jpg

We've been praying to the RNG God's but maybe it's the RNG Devil who's on our side? Fantastic start! 

The Results

ohJ28qO.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about!

IoJO19Z.jpg

Whoop whoop it's the sound of Ebbsfleet! 

Qidinnz.jpg

The league form is mind blowing but we fail in the cup again! Absolutely gutted! 

The Defeat

Naedq41.jpg

Not too many complaints but we easily could have stolen a draw. 

How I Leave Ebbsfleet

wG7MQpQ.jpg

12 points clear and surely not too many points off claiming my end goal. Heartbreakingly close :(. 

Thanks For The Memories

ksULGgI.jpg

We made real progress here but on February the 25th we're looking for our sixth job of the first season! 

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 27 Days

Job 2 - Tamworth:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 3 Days

Job 3 - Wycombe:

11 Matches - W:7 D:3 L:1 - 59 Days

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet

22 Matches - W:20 D:1 D:1 -126 Days

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

Great run, but a loss is always around the corner no matter how good the momentum. Think I'd be nervous for *every* game. This is no challenge for me, this is worse than following one of @scratch99 careers lol

9 minutes ago, arobbo92 said:

Great run with Ebsfleet mate! Can I ask what tactics you are using?

Careful dude, this is what happened to the last person @Ashez shared a tactic with

3 hours ago, kts365 said:

Ah, so unlucky mate. Ebbsfleet are a decent team to play as too.

For some reason this was the most enjoyable part yet :P 

3 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

An absolutely fantastic run, your really getting used to this now!

This manager lark is easy :P 

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Great run, but a loss is always around the corner no matter how good the momentum. Think I'd be nervous for *every* game. This is no challenge for me, this is worse than following one of @scratch99 careers lol

Read more  

Now that's some compliment! I'm almost embarrassed for this to even be compared to the drama Scatch brings to Vibe! 

3 hours ago, Taff said:

I'm with @BatiGoal, my nerves just couldn't handle this kind of career 

KIU mate that was a fantastic run, a quick job now and hopefully get a good run going into the new season

Read more  

You just have to take the rough with the smooth lol. No different to any other save where you suffer losses, this just makes the losses interesting haha. 

3 hours ago, arobbo92 said:

Great run with Ebsfleet mate! Can I ask what tactics you are using?

My 433 but I don't release my tactics sorry. 

3 hours ago, Taff said:
Read more  

Well played :D. 

3 hours ago, kts365 said:

Post of the year!

Certainly a contender! 

Thanks for all the comments lads, really needed a boost today :D. Thankfully LFC provided another massive one :D 

5 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Fantastic job mate, best season yet. Hopefully next can be even better. KIU

Thanks RR, I was really happy with how this job went. Shame I couldn't last to win the league but somewhat glad I didn't, I don't feel ready to complete this challenge yet haha. 

3 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Can always count on our beloved LFC to give us a lift ?

Or a devistaing blow haha. Can's the man! 

You really shouldn't include cups in this adventure.  Consider them as optional quests.  Or better yet, holiday through them.  That way you're not technically losing them. ;)

3 hours ago, veerus said:

You really shouldn't include cups in this adventure.  Consider them as optional quests.  Or better yet, holiday through them.  That way you're not technically losing them. ;)

Was thinking the same thing. Altho Guiseley play on the same level? Different league? But excluding Cup games and solely basing it on league games would make sense. 

5 hours ago, veerus said:

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Was thinking the same thing. Altho Guiseley play on the same level? Different league? But excluding Cup games and solely basing it on league games would make sense. 

You two are soft! It's meant to be a challenging and frustrating save where I have to deal with whatever the game throws at me. It makes those runs where things go right all the more rewarding and worth the previous effort. I'm the manager with a strict philosophy of resigning after a defeat, not the manager who resigns when he feels like it. The cup games are a wild card and another form of me having to fight the RNG/luck of the draw, somewhat like boss battles you could say, some I'll be ready for and win while in others the boss will be too strong. 

27 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

@Ashezloves a challenge so I doubt he will exclude cup games lol it would make sense though

Damn right! 

41 minutes ago, Paul186 said:

Just caught up with the thread, a great read can't believe you keep getting the jobs.

Thanks. I do agree as my loyalty stat isn't moving at all which has surprised me so I assume it's bugged. Results wise my stats aren't too bad though having only lost five times and I've drawn four games but my loyalty should be in the gutter already you'd think. 

Just going to type out the update so it'll be out soon lads :) 

The thing that I noticed has affected my loyalty most is when I apply for jobs when I'm already at another job. Maybe they don't think resigning is disloyal? 

That looks like a really frustrating career idea! I hope you can enjoy it, I suspect it would result in me breaking my phone! 

20 minutes ago, Idol said:

The thing that I noticed has affected my loyalty most is when I apply for jobs when I'm already at another job. Maybe they don't think resigning is disloyal? 

That looks like a really frustrating career idea! I hope you can enjoy it, I suspect it would result in me breaking my phone! 

I agree that does seem the case which just feels like yet another unthought out feature. Surely my actions are as disloyal as someone trying to move by asking for jobs while employed etc. 

You'd it would be frustrating but I'm finding it really fun :) 

Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Job Number Six

NtLSem7.jpg

It took a few days to come through but we managed to get another job, sixth time lucky hey lads. Telford are a local club being only twenty odd minutes from my front door so hopefully I can do the local community proud! 

Telford's Form

p4JLTnI.jpg

Ouch! Seriously hoping for a new manager bounce! 

The Fixtures

Dg8dDwH.jpg

We start at home! 

The Results 

1pmanUq.jpg

What a beautiful sight! 

ukPsIRO.jpg

We've made it to the end of the season! We'll start season two employed lads! 

Final League Table

0ySLBE8.jpg

Not bad at all, hopefully we can push on next year! 

Manager Profile

T08aApO.jpg

I think those are pretty solid taking everything into account. If those stats were from just a normal one club season I'd be fairly happy. My manager stats are somewhat broken though as my loyalty stat seems way too high. 

The End Of Season One!

The Start Of Season Two! 

The Fixtures

2AFj6Mh.jpg

We start away from home in the second season. 

The Results

gt54edo.jpg

And just like that our streak comes to an end! If only goals were transferable haha. 

The Defeat

P3hxbcX.jpg

The red card sucked but I can't have too many complaints. 

A New Season, A New Start

qRdPoBd.jpg

I wonder where we'll end up next time. Seven heaven maybe?

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 27 Days

Job 2 - Tamworth:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 3 Days

Job 3 - Wycombe:

11 Matches - W:7 D:3 L:1 - 59 Days

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet

22 Matches - W:20 D:1 L:1 -126 Days

Job 6 - Telford

13 Matches - W:10 D:2 L:1 - 161 Days

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

Wooh come on Telford! Well done mate, a fantastic run and unfortunate to have to leave. The New Bucks Head is a fortress mate, glad you used it to defend your place as manager for season 1!

Hopefully by the start of next season we could be seeing the rogue that is Ashez in the championship or league 1...

2 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Wooh come on Telford! Well done mate, a fantastic run and unfortunate to have to leave. The New Bucks Head is a fortress mate, glad you used it to defend your place as manager for season 1!

I was never going to go undefeated and claim my title from there so I'm glad it ended earlier somewhat. I think I need to get a team later on and try and steamroll a title charge, like I did at Ebbsfleet. 

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Another good run dude, and nice to start the new season employed (no matter how brief it was) 

Let's just hope I can get another job quickly :) 

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

Hopefully by the start of next season we could be seeing the rogue that is Ashez in the championship or league 1...

Doubt I'll have the titles to my name to warrant such a push but that would be awesome :) 

2 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Great job mate, finally you remained employed, now you just need to stay in the same job for a whole season. KIU

Whole season undefeated :O, no pressure then!