Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Maximus Attempts Roman Empire Challenge - Wall build :)

AndersJ

3 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Hope you enjoy the smell in the Iron Islands while you still have for yourselves ☠️

Oh mate, I do enjoy it. I'm sure I will enjoy it even more when the air is full of the smell of victory when you are defeated!

10 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Oh mate, I do enjoy it. I'm sure I will enjoy it even more when the air is full of the smell of victory when you are defeated!

Wildlingblod on the gladiatorsword is what every roman elite soldier dreams about. Maximus

57 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Have I been defeated yet? Make sure to give me an honorable funeral, please.

you have certainly NOT no :D -  your horde of Barbarians from Bayern are giving me more than a hard fight ;)! i will let you know if it happens mate!

In that case.. how would you like your funeral to be, Viking Style? On a burning raft? Crocodile pond? A variety of options as you see.

25 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

In that case.. how would you like your funeral to be, Viking Style? On a burning raft? Crocodile pond? A variety of options as you see.

Hahaha great stuff but as long as you dont do the Walter thing on me ?

Ordeals

The ordeal, or severe trial, determined the guilt or innocence of an accused person. An example is that the accused had to walk barefoot over hot coals, or stick their arm into boiling water. The burns of the innocent supposedly healed within three days of the burning. Another example is that the accused was tied hand and foot and thrown into a lake or a river. As water was a symbol of purity, the innocent was supposed to sink, and the guilty floated. This may seem brutal, but it kept the peace in Germanic villages. (Greenblat)

24 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Jeez that's brutal :laugh:

i have heard about in Iceland too, it actually happened that way, so if you got up of the water you were not a cheater.....now thats logic right? kind of like the witchburnings ;)

This was a VERY though season and i had to do something i havnt done in a long time, play BALANCED.....?

BUT the great Roman Maximus Aurelius will now set his sight on building a great wall way op north.....scouts send out to a little creepy village called arsenal, went back with great news.....

IMG_2086.PNG

IMG_2087.PNG

IMG_2088.PNG

IMG_2089.PNG

IMG_2090.PNG

IMG_2091.PNG

Congrats mate, quality season! We are more than ready for you now, bring it on!

Note: Is your strikers second name really Vibe? Craziness :laugh:

22 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Congrats mate, quality season! We are more than ready for you now, bring it on!

Note: Is your strikers second name really Vibe? Craziness :laugh:

Hahaha!!!! It as a Danish regen and here in Denmark Vibe is a bird, but yes funny actually ???

29 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Hahaha!!!! It as a Danish regen and here in Denmark Vibe is a bird, but yes funny actually ???

Quality stuff pal, looking forward to your arrival in England

@mcandrew003 and @Taff are you guys ready for the slaugther.....i was thrown in after 11 battles....

(so happy to get appoimted at Leeds, now the cleanup will begin.

goals - clean up the squad. Get promoted. BUILD HADRIANS WALL

IMG_2093.PNG

IMG_2094.PNG

IMG_2095.PNG

6DD57651-781B-4995-8D2E-E70886B07F34-72374-0000524B364566CA.jpeg

We are more than ready mate....

You know how there is an article up called Top Six Dissapointments? Don't be surprised if you are on it after you fail to breach our walls :P:D

8 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

We are more than ready mate....

You know how there is an article up called Top Six Dissapointments? Don't be surprised if you are on it after you fail to breach our walls :P:D

Haha that was a good one - sitting here laughing - i will get the Wall build at some point mate, you wait and see ?

29 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Ha! Nothing compared to the mighty warriors we have at our disposal. Bring it on Maximus!

Hes like a young Jon Snow! Leader, strong, tehcnique !

Att

52 minutes ago, nujawuja said:

Could you post also instructions ?

Tks

Cheers

Yes in a while when i have testet it some more :)

End of my journey.

The Wall has been build and the enemies have been destroyed in the first season back for Legionares of Leeds United. Warlords north of the Wall were not so keen on fighting apparently ??

Let the next war begin!

Maximus out!

IMG_2153.PNG

IMG_2154.PNG

IMG_2155.PNG

IMG_2157.PNG

IMG_2158.PNG

AF8E4132-8492-4C6F-A640-D812E7B45A00-80742-0000564267A771C7.jpeg

Whoa what was that? I'm summoned over in South America? Alright then lads, see ya :P:laugh:

Na in all seriousness well done mate, a great year and a fitting end to the challenge. I might have to beat your record when I have the time....

Thank you very much, and yes when you have the time, do this challenge, and end off me in britania instead of you ??