Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Top Football Manager Cup

Really enjoyable one to follow this. Unique concept that gets everyone thinking in different ways. Must say @BatiGoal as much as I hate giving you compliments you did a great job hosting it.

Also well done @Jens about time you won something...

5 hours ago, samhardy said:

Really enjoyable one to follow this. Unique concept that gets everyone thinking in different ways. Must say @BatiGoal as much as I hate giving you compliments you did a great job hosting it.

Read more  

:O a compliment from you? I must be dreaming :laugh: thanks mate!

I can assure all of you that a lot of luck was involved. As for getting a midfielder to 1K: I believe I can do it, but not with Yodelboy. Perhaps with a better player (I made it too difficult for myself, that's how good I am...) :D 

I look forward to a second edition.

Just caught up on this after the weekend, awesome idea for a deciding round Bati and great work with the win Jens. Unlucky Anders! 

Just caught up with this, massive congrats to @Jens on that final win, very tense down to the last round. @AndersJ, you were a worthy finalist and another massive well done, a fanstatic final and a fantastic read. Finally, a huge thanks and well done to BG himself, you did a brilliant job hosting this and coming up with these phenomenal scenarios, the amount of work you put in is incredible. Well done to everybody, was a joy to participate in!

On 29/05/2017 at 18:47, BatiGoal said:

:D I just don't feel it's right to join these things if I'm hosting. Wouldn't enjoy it as much anyway so yeah there's a few candidates out there to host a second one.

You know where to find me if you want a hand ;) always happy to help!