Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mcandrew003

Getting Involved With Vibe

Hello and welcome to this article. Today, I am going to be talking about the massive benefits of the website, and how coming out from the dark and posting careers can really make your game experience that much better. 

IMG_6362.thumb.PNG.43baf4ffd924b6100be70526b949eb5a.PNG

Why Join Vibe?

Vibe is such a unique place full of talented and caring individuals who love the game. Every one of us here, if we are level 2 or level 20, love to help out and share our games with the community. Joining the website can add massive bonuses to your in game experience. Current members of the website have many conversations every day, wether that be about their in-game situation, or having a laugh and a joke. Talking to hundreds of people who love the same thing as you, FMM, really boosts your skills in the social world. Having in depth discussions on how to get that tactic just right, or why Lingard might actually fit that 4-2-3-1 you were going to play. Aswell as this, Vibe provides the best graphics and downloads on offer, with good IT lads creating new downloads every day, and if you are creating or reading content, you are sure to get something out of the site. I can tell you the benefits are massive, with your in game and out of game skills being enhanced every day. Finally, you have so much fun being part of a community, meeting new people and learning new things from experienced members. It really gives you something to look forward to every day.

Coming Out From The Dark

I have spoken to many members this year, and a lot of them speak of the benefits of coming out with a unique idea to bring to this ever-growing community. Wether you are attempting a challenge, or have a unique career you want to share with everybody, you are sure to get support and praise on your idea. From personal experience, I can tell you that coming out from the dark and sharing with the community is better than sitting in the shadows and watching the careers unfold. Sharing anything with the community is greatly appreciated by us all, wether it be Tactics, graphics, downloads or an interesting career, we love it all here. Also, sharing with the community is a great way to boost your happiness, talking with other members, or logging on to see those comments on your new career, it feels great to see your content being liked by anybody in the community, and drives you to play more. Wether you have been a member for 2 years or 2 weeks, everybody's content is welcome here and often enjoyed by the community. Everybody has different idea that are sure to wow us all, maybe you can share your wow idea with us?

So there you have it guys, a quick article on why Vibe is the best for FMM. Hope both new and old members enjoyed this little piece, and hopefully we see many new members in the coming weeks. Thanks for reading!

Brought a tear to my eye! Well said mate, means the world to me that new members can still sign up and get these feelings like I did years and years ago. 

@Ashez Cheers mate, like you said to me a while back, Vibe is a very welcoming community and I think people don't understand that sometimes.

@BatiGoal thanks a lot mate :D

@Pogba Cheers pal, glad you liked it. Just thought that some people are too scared or nervous to come out with their own career ideas, or to join the community altogether.

Well said! I've been here on and off for years, but only started posting since FMM 2017 came out and it's the best thing I've done.

In previous versions, I would have finished playing after a couple of weeks and moved on to something else (I just couldn't maintain the enthusiam like in the old days), but here I am still playing 6 months or so later! That's directly down to posting my careers here and taking part in the community. The support has been great and got me through several points where I would have abandoned a career in the past. Also, made loads of friends here and learnt so much! Definitely recommend it to everyone..

Cheers mate! 

Completely the same on my part, the longest save I have played before Vibe was to 2030 I think when managing the Australian National side, apart from that I nevertheless progress past 2024 really. Thanks for the comment bud. @scratch99

Must admit I enjoy Vibe and have done since FMH 12 and have spoke to/had dealings with some really cool people in that time, with @Dec and @BatiGoalbeing very helpful at times.

Sometimes I drop off the radar for a bit though, through personal circumstances, like when my sister passed away in 2015 and showed up again at the back end of last year.

Vibe is one of the best sites I have been on, I have never noticed any back biting and bitching here, not many personal arguments and it seems like most users get along with one another

Same here mate, absoloutley love this website :D

Really sorry for your loss mate, can't imagine what that would have been like. Glad you came back though.

Its such a wonderful place anybody can get involved in, so glad I found it when I did. Thanks for the comment pal @Fozz_Quaker

Very nice article @mcandrew003! Been using this website since FMH15 which was the first of the FMH saga that I bought and made an account this year to really immerse myself in the FMM experience with the help of others. Although I do feel that at certain times the advice I've given has fallen on deaf ears. Still, despite all this, the experience has been a fresh of breath air in a game full of ambiguity. Been thinking of posting a career on here but I'm not sure if I'll post consistently, if at all, so I've chosen not to as I don't want to get people's hopes up for nothing. Recently, the experience with FMM has been very, very dull and disheartening due to all the issues, not just technical, presents.

Thanks a lot buddy! If you ever need help thinking of a career, I'll be happy to help over a PM, let me know if you do pal. FMM has been mixed this year, some highs and lows for sure. Thanks for your comment mate! @Granit Xhaxa

18 hours ago, Granit Xhaxa said:

Although I do feel that at certain times the advice I've given has fallen on deaf ears.

I doubt it, mate. Sometimes the advice we give works for one but not the other in terms of player roles within a certain formation or tactic etc. It's always valuable to give others a different perspective, give them food for thought. General advice on how to approach/tackle a situation is always appreciated I'm sure.

18 hours ago, Granit Xhaxa said:

Recently, the experience with FMM has been very, very dull and disheartening due to all the issues, not just technical, presents.

Fully understand, but that aside, still great to see how many people here are enjoying their careers at the moment.