Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ attempts the Germanic Europe Challenge

Hello fellow vibers.

I follow my good friend @Taff and try this...AGAIN

I have tried and failed the start of this challenge 4 times now. So far i have learned the belgium football is...annoying, alot of close games and alot of overrated teams. In other words I have to step up my own game and find out how to smash the league, because the tactic is there somewhere.

To avoid no to brake my iPad i have written to the Master of Challenges. Lets see what he has got as advice for me.

The teams latest fixtures...

IMG_2163.PNG

Thanks guys - and yes he actually had slightly better starts when i started, but he doesnt like to train...at all ????

TaffAnders duo, Nice one - but in this one i have to learn something first about this league or just survive ?

End of season :)

Orlando Sá did an average job scoring what he needed to beat the record.

considering moving on now, or changing the tactic again. One thing is sure. I have to get someone in with stamnia higher than 9...besides he Got injured the 3 last games of the season. :)

IMG_2167.PNG

IMG_2168.PNG

IMG_2169.PNG

added 0 minutes later

And thanks for helping Taff ?

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

A good total mate, nice job :D

Thank you but considering i got a better total with lesser quality in fx Wales, should i not give it one my try ?️‍♀️?

You could of course try again until you get a decent job in Holland, but it's great to have that assurance that stage 1 is done ;)

You've only got 3 leagues to go through so IMO I'd look to spend 3 seasons in Belgium, 3 in Netherlands then you've got as many as you like in Germany. 

Solid start anyway.

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

You could of course try again until you get a decent job in Holland, but it's great to have that assurance that stage 1 is done ;)

@Taff sits on top of almost every leaderboard, it could be fun with some change ?

But thanks guys, i Think improvement in my squad first and then lesser quality in the euro league than in CHL, so thats a plus ?

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Could do mate, depends how badly you want to top that leaderboard :D

REALLY BAD!

19 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Keep your head up @AndersJ mate, it's still an achievement to get though, and its all about the enjoyment of taking part, otherwise it's pointless in doing these Challenges, good luck for the next Stage.

Thanks for the support mate!

solid start dude, but like the others have said take your time, this one is the easiest of the trilogy in terms of time management so you move on when you're ready or Ajax/PSV come a calling

Good idea mate, i will try to buy and loan my way to more fitting players so i can play more attacking, i see the proint in 4 at the back, but im more of a risk taker of some sort :)

Thanks mate, thought i had a great formula, but poor run of form late in the season, and not showing up in the big stage ( Europe ). Besides that he is up there with Duncan Whatmore in my book ?

9 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks mate, thought i had a great formula, but poor run of form late in the season, and not showing up in the big stage ( Europe ). Besides that he is up there with Duncan Whatmore in my book ?

Duncan Whatmore are you serious thats high praise indeed ;)

Spoiler

Who the hell is Duncan Whatmore????????

Instead of highlighting the picture and clicking the spoiler, create the spoiler and place the pic inside using the plus sign attached to the pic dude

Spoiler

19F89103-6CD1-4A47-8009-975224628695-81856-000057934C708612.thumb.jpeg.8047b84954cc2b6c95f62656d67009f5.jpeg

added 0 minutes later
31 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Instead of highlighting the picture and clicking the spoiler, create the spoiler and place the pic inside using the plus sign attached to the pic dude

? Thanks 

12 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

@AndersJ I feel a little mean streak in you there against @Taff mmmmmm

but your right all we want to do is sit on top of the leaderboards :D

looks good, keep up the good work mate

Let him bring it I aint worried :P