• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ attempts the Germanic Europe Challenge

19 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

@AndersJ I feel a little mean streak in you there against @Taff mmmmmm

but your right all we want to do is sit on top of the leaderboards :D

looks good, keep up the good work mate

I could NEVER be mean at one of my oldest friends here, BUT the healthy competition is what makes us all better in creating and striving to be better at this funny game ;)

11 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Thank you very much, but who said i was leaving for Land of Tulips just yet...??

Just don't want you to hit bigger numbers in Belgium lol

And then...PSV job available....but i only got World player of the year, beat them in the euros, won the euro league AND scored 100+ goals in belgium....sure they dont want someone like me ???

IMG_2196.PNG

IMG_2199.PNG

IMG_2202.PNG

IMG_2204.PNG

IMG_2206.PNG

IMG_2208.PNG

Before leaving Belgium i try to see in the future and overpay Cambuur for a player. Do the club have the many money here a couple of days later.....Nooooo sure they have not. They have used it all on TULIPS and weed ????

IMG_2219.PNG

Hi @AndersJ looking good, been tied up with my UK challenge haven't had chance to keep up with this, but looking good, a little hint (sorry if it is telling you something you already do) that I picked up whilst doing these challenges, when you try and buy a player, keep your offer low, but put the sell on Percentage to the highest (50%) and it's surprising how many clubs accept cheaper offer's due to the money they will get if the club sells him.

It works well for me...

Fantastic getting 72 in Belgium dude, you'll knock me off that top spot in no time

Spoiler

DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely the mayor of Liège owes you the Key to the city after scoring 72 gls. Top job! As for stage 2 with Cambuur.. goodluck with them :laugh:

3 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

Hi @AndersJ looking good, been tied up with my UK challenge haven't had chance to keep up with this, but looking good, a little hint (sorry if it is telling you something you already do) that I picked up whilst doing these challenges, when you try and buy a player, keep your offer low, but put the sell on Percentage to the highest (50%) and it's surprising how many clubs accept cheaper offer's due to the money they will get if the club sells him.

It works well for me...

I tried to move money ? But thanks!

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, Idol said:

Awesome getting 72 in Belgium Anders, top work. 

Thank you tag team partner in crime :)!

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Surely the mayor of Liège owes you the Key to the city after scoring 72 gls. Top job! As for stage 2 with Cambuur.. goodluck with them :laugh:

Thanks ? They sure are PURE quality.....but i have seen that before in Portugal with academica where it was the same ....crap ?

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Fantastic getting 72 in Belgium dude, you'll knock me off that top spot in no time

Reveal hidden contents

DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you VERY MUCH my friend.....you are surely very glad i produce some competition and nearing me the leaderboard from far away ??

18 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

@AndersJ that is some impressive results, let's hope the game continues to be 'broken'

Haha i think its a bit crazy this. Excatly same tactic as with St.Liege but no quality in the team and then this ?

Holy smokes. I know Cambuur quite well and have seen nothing like this in my entire life. Nor has the most optimistic Cambuur fan ever dreamed such numbers lol You're smashing it, Anders!

11 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Holy smokes. I know Cambuur quite well and have seen nothing like this in my entire life. Nor has the most optimistic Cambuur fan ever dreamed such numbers lol You're smashing it, Anders!

But seriously, something must be wrong - have they EVER outplayed PSV? ?

If this luck/over achivement with nobodies contunies i will end up winning ?

Looking forward to next season where i can buy a striker....just any striker with stamnia because i Think i have the tactic ready at least for home games...?

Spoiler

IMG_2229.thumb.PNG.b547f9521abab0c4ec7e2e14d219f521.PNG