Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ attempts the Germanic Europe Challenge

43 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

That's an impressive result pal! Can't wait to see how you get on

Thanks mate, i hope for a euro league spot and then an okay desent striker with stamnia ( budget only 700.000k....) ?

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Looking forward to next season where i can buy a striker....just any striker with stamnia because i Think i have the tactic ready at least for home games...?

Hide contents

IMG_2229.thumb.PNG.b547f9521abab0c4ec7e2e14d219f521.PNG

Read more  

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SEE

IMG_2602.GIF.3d43715bf5a48c68d33e2dec5ba75688.GIF

31 minutes ago, Taff said:

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SEE

IMG_2602.GIF.3d43715bf5a48c68d33e2dec5ba75688.GIF

I really dont know but it looks like cambuur is a REALLY good team......?

Better be a Aguero for me too in the pile of free players in the summer ?

Season update.

when i thought of Holland i thought i had to get the seat at one of the big clubs. But now the story is turned around.

an amazing season with something very odd happening for the club of Cambuur ?

Spoiler

IMG_2231.thumb.PNG.1db840e4914a31647c4451108bae899b.PNGIMG_2232.thumb.PNG.8d7c521215b68c3fcb351af43a3842dc.PNGIMG_2233.thumb.PNG.4af9ac0c3ccc862110210832e3f20e8f.PNGIMG_2234.thumb.PNG.2709c67a776d4256c1daff152b1450f3.PNG

@AndersJ an amazing task, what a season, I must admit I cleared all my Shortlisted players, then spent a little time going through all the strikers in the database and shortlisted all the REAL ones and then saved it so I didn't have to worry about looking every time, you will find him, good luck mate

9 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

@AndersJ an amazing task, what a season, I must admit I cleared all my Shortlisted players, then spent a little time going through all the strikers in the database and shortlisted all the REAL ones and then saved it so I didn't have to worry about looking every time, you will find him, good luck mate

Thank you very much mate!! 

And that was a really good idea, i fell over Daniel Hughes...i really dont know where i have read his name before so many times ???. But god idea and thanks. A lot of old worn off strikers now, but i dont have the money for them just yet.

Hi @Idol it did, but as I went through the years it worked a treat as I could find the next gem that fitted my style and could see who was either past it or a good shout, maybe I didn't need to but it worked, so maybe not?

I totally understand that it would help, I've tried the UK challenge a couple of times and it definitely gets irritating later on when you've got to go through each player's history checking if they're pinocchio or human, I'm just impressed.

It hadn't even crossed my mind to do that. 

9 minutes ago, Idol said:

@Cockers2505 You shortlisted every real striker in the game?! That must have taken a while!

@AndersJ Great first season in Netherlands man, invincibles with a blank squad and £700k is awesome! 

The Cambuur invincibles ? Really surreal considered how not good they are in Real life, but it must be my manager skills .....or something like that ??

but thanks for the comment and NO it was not my Osasuna tactic ?

Fantastic first season dude well done, just need to find that little Gem now to get you through

@Cockers2505 that is a great approach with  the shortlisting like you said no need to check their history every time then well done

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

Fantastic first season dude well done, just need to find that little Gem now to get you through

@Cockers2505 that is a great approach with  the shortlisting like you said no need to check their history every time then well done

Thanks mate, its Fantastic and HE is found....he is one i have used in a previous career too ??

The mandatory too-early-job offer from the perfect club with one of "meine favoritten"....Gerhardt.

IMG_2235.PNG

IMG_2236.PNG

added 0 minutes later

And the club i just LOVE to beat...

IMG_2239.PNG

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Wolfsburg would've been perfect indeed but one step at a time mate :) find that Cambuur legend first.

He is surely found Gabi, he is argentinian an news about him and his season will be posted soon :)

Update from Cambuur...

it has been a walk in the park in the Dutch league, i had okay regens around my main man and he has truely delivered beyond what i have ever believed. 

As @Taff guessed its Gonzalo the Argentinan goal-machine and fair to say he had an easy way to goals against weak opponents in the league. 

Barcelona was the stop in the CHL, they where too strong in the away game.

IMG_2243.PNG

IMG_2241.PNG

So did he distroy the league? YES he sure did...

Spoiler

IMG_2242.thumb.PNG.42356f0cc8d48e9b2ebbe39d2b6ca65e.PNGIMG_2245.JPG.f6540b209394a254be4c30f3bee6bdab.JPG

added 0 minutes later

Thanks for commenting and supporting, next stop the german job centre ?️‍♀️

20 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Higuain on a free. Fantastic. 69gls. Fantastic. Time to prove yourself in the Bundesliga now, mate!

Thanks guys! He was outstanding i must say!

31 minutes ago, Taff said:

Outstanding mate huge congrats

Thank you very much, lets see how long i have to wait till Germany opens its boaders for me ?

@Taff did you go right from Holland to the German 1D? And what was your rep?

Wolfsburg job came up, but they rejected me. Applied for the RBL now, but considering apllying for 2D too.

btw easy way to the WC

added 0 minutes later

IMG_2269.PNG

IMG_2270.PNG