Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Need a team to give me my love for the game back

What kind of game are you looking for? Start from scratch? Infinite money? Great youth/training facilities? It helps us to help you if you have a certain criteria at least

Try aiming to win the champions league with a current low league team. For me , I'm in the quarter finals in the champs with colchester :)

Bournemouth have some good potential, not sure on their budget though, failing that try wolves, some potential again aswell as a bit of money to play around with

Some good options here by the lads, if you are thinking of a lesser team why not try someone like Leeds, Bradford, Blackpool? Or go exotic and try Recreativo in Spain, who were in La Liga a few years ago but fell due to financial issues, a bit like Pompey.

Or, give one of the challenges in and around the community a go? Reading other people's careers and challenges really help you get back into the game. Hope this helped mate, good luck finding a team!

Another idea, something I often do myself, is reading up on the history of some of the teams. Torino for example -also a challenge on Vibe btw- years ago when I learned about their history losing their entire team in an air disaster I always had a weak spot for them. Even today I often find myself checking their results and hoping they do well vs their fierce Turin rivals Juventus. I played a career with them few years ago and loved it.

So just read up on some of the teams and surely there's a story you connect with and makes you want to play them.

I enjoy making teams full of that nations players.. it's too easy to find all the best regens but harder and more rewarding to have homegrown players from whatever league your playing in. 

Crystal Palace are fun I find, and I am not just saying that because I am an Eagle. Solid squad, but usually struggle IRL, would be a decent challenge. I find the easiest way to renew your love for the game is to play a season with one team and you'll find yourself wanting to go as far as you can.