Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Arobbo92 & mcandrew003 present: The Vibe Olympic Games!

Oh, also lads, just wanted to say to all of you taking part in the Vibe Olympics, it would be best if you followed this thread so you never miss an update, announcement, table update or challenge reveal. I know a few of you are already following it, just don't want anybody to miss out. 

5 Spots left lads, let's get signed up and ready to go! Available countries are now in the OP below the current participants. Cheers!

3 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Excellent mate, glad to have you join! @Vs157

4 spaces left lads, please remember to sign up!

Thanks. Looking forward to it!☺️

1 hour ago, Vs157 said:

Thanks. Looking forward to it!☺️

Excellent dude, can't wait to see how everybody does!

Remember lads, 4 spaces left! Let's get these filled!

Vibe Olympic Games - Rules and Regulations

IMG_6995.JPG.df833b511a613289fc24381023f4f67c.JPG

So, yesterday we went over the General spine of the competition. Today, as we sit for the final 4 to join our group of hopefuls, we look at the rules and regulations of the tournament. So, let's begin.

General Rules Of Play

After each challenge is announced, you will be allowed 5-7 days (decided on Challenge release) to submit your results, but more on that later. During the actual competition, participants shouldn't reveal their overall scores to the rest of the group until we do, this way we can get through smoothely. No form of editing should be used when playing the challenge ( In Game Editor, Hex Editor....) and no reloading is to occur. If anybody suspects anything, you will be asked to submit your save photos for inspection. We are hoping everybody here enjoys themselves and feel free to joke and talk about the challenges in this thread, just don't reveal the final result. 

Submitting The Result

After you have completed the challenge in the 16 league games, you should PM me and Arobbo92 all of the required screenshots, which will be listed below the challenge. We will then inspect the results and adjust the standings accordingly. It is likely me and Arobbo92 will PM you first in order to be ready for the start of the event, so please keep an eye out for that in your inboxes.

After The Challenge

After the challenge has concluded, the next one will be released within 1-2 days. Whilst waiting or during the next challenge, you can discuss the previous challenge amongst you. 

Is there anything unclear here lads? Please let me know if there is as me and Arobbo can adjust accordingly. Please remember to sign up, and thanks for reading! 

Excellent dude, trying to build the excitement :D

Already asked Bati and he has something planned, don't want to force Ashez either, so we are relying on some other lads to step forward it seems! @Brenty92

I've gave it some thought and I'm not going to be joining sorry, I've just got others things I want to be doing with FMM at this time :). I've had some successful careers this year but nothing too "out there" yet which is what I want to focus on since I'm enjoying the game ATM. Also tbh after playing Caretaker and Rogue so much I'm kind of sick of short projects and I want something I can sink my teeth into haha.

3 hours ago, gbohunmi10 said:

too late to join?

No mate, we still have 4 places remaining. Would you like to join? 

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

I've gave it some thought and I'm not going to be joining sorry, I've just got others things I want to be doing with FMM at this time :). I've had some successful careers this year but nothing too "out there" yet which is what I want to focus on since I'm enjoying the game ATM. Also tbh after playing Caretaker and Rogue so much I'm kind of sick of short projects and I want something I can sink my teeth into haha.

Read more  

No worries mate, completely understand. Good luck with your new save :D

3 minutes ago, Callum_holliday said:

When does this start 

We are currently on 17 participants, we are awaiting just 3 more and then we will begin straight away. Hopefully we can start today, if not we may have to put a deadline for signing up. Cheers mate!

40 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

@Ashez Bring us one of your crazy, left wing ideas to sink our teeth into, look forward to it mate!

That's the dream :) 

To everybody taking part, please make sure you have read the Rules And Regulations above, aswell as the Teaser on the previous page. These will be important for when the competition starts, which is hopefully today. 

To anybody considering joining, there are 3 spots left with your names on them, get in there before anybody else does!

1 minute ago, gbohunmi10 said:

ill be netherlands 

Excellent mate, thanks for joining! Could you and @KennyMiller27 follow the thread so you don't miss anything, and read over the rules and teaser please? Cheers lads!

LAST PLACE LADS, LAST CHANCE TO GET INVOLVED! WILL YOU TAKE THE OPPERTUNITY?

32 minutes ago, Ciarandurham said:

Can I join

Yes dude, the last available country is Jamiaca, hope that's ok....

To everybody participating, there will be an announcement shortly, followed by the first challenge, so stay tuned!