Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Arobbo92 & mcandrew003 present: The Vibe Olympic Games!

Good Afternoon Vibe!

So, me and my freind @arobbo92 have been discussing for a few weeks about a new idea to bring to the community. After finalising all of the details over PM, we are proud to present....

The Vibe Olympic Games

What Are The Games?

What is this crazy competition we have created? Well, it will consist of 20 participants ( more if massive interest)who will battle it out over 6 different events to be crowned the Olympic Champion! These events have been premade by the 2 hosts, me and Arobbo, and ready to launch when you guys are!

Who Can Join?

Anybody of any level is welcome to test theirselves in this competition, as long as you can meet the deadlines and be a good sport. Even if you have a career on here already, the challenges don't last long, as we will go onto in a moment. We would love to see a mix of players in here, wether you have been here for a few years or a few weeks, it doesn't matter to us!

What Is The Time Span/Challenge Lengths

Each event will last just 16 League Games to mark the 16 days of the Olympics. This isn't much time at all and can be played in 1 day if possible. As I said, there will be 6 events with a deadline of about 5-7 days. 

How To Sign Up

To sign up, simply comment which country you wish to represent from the table below. As soon as this is done, you will be added to a list of participants. Hopefully we fill all the spaces so we can have a good run at this! 

Rules

- No IGE

- Meet The Deadlines Set

- Be A Good Sport

- No Reloading

- Have Fun!

- EME Competition

IMG_6869.thumb.PNG.15a14a8c85f464aa004c008e5a7ee7d3.PNG

Once all participants are in we will begin going over more rules and eventually our first event. Please pick a country from above to represent, and enjoy the ride!

IMG_6870.thumb.PNG.5d6ac5bb56064bf06891bb62c6f04527.PNG

Graphics credit to @arobbo92

Participants:

1. Brenty92 - United Kingdom

2. Idol - Cuba

3. Mikee1984 - Russia

4. Eogtuc0910 - Kenya

5. JustM1kePlays - USA

6. AndersJ - Korea

7. Real_Random - Australia

8. Mollers01 - Canada

9. Granit Xhaka - Hungary

10. fuddeledfoxFM - Croatia

11. Thepremiermanager - Brazil

12. Taff - New Zealand

13. Muzza2108 - Spain

14. ExhilaratingEriksen - France

15. Chewkaiwen - Japan

16. Vs157 - Germany

17. Callum_holliday - China

18. KennyMiller27 - Italy

19. gbohunmi10 - Netherlands

20. Ciarandurham - Jamaica

Looks amazing guys, nice job!

Busy with a few things at the moment so I'm hoping to see this thing fill up with a few new faces. It's a great opportunity for new Vibers to come out of the darkness and prove their worth ;) If you are a few men short I'll happily join and crush everyone's dream.

Since the UK has been taken and Eire isn't an option I suppose I'll go for Cuba, at least that way you won't need to change their position on the LB! 

Edit: That's me signing up btw.

5 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Busy with a few things at the moment so I'm hoping to see this thing fill up with a few new faces. It's a great opportunity for new Vibers to come out of the darkness and prove their worth ;) If you are a few men short I'll happily join and crush everyone's dream.

Read more  

Thanks a lot BG, a lot of work put into this!

No worries dude, looking forward to seeing who joins in the end. Sounds like a plan, looking forward to seeing if you join mate ;):D

2 minutes ago, Idol said:

Since the UK has been taken and Eire isn't an option I suppose I'll go for Cuba, at least that way you won't need to change their position on the LB! 

Sounds good dude, welcome aboard! Happy to have 2 lads in already. 

Cheers lads!

1 minute ago, Mikee1984 said:

I'm in I'll go with ?? Russia seeing as UK is gone. Look forward to what you've got up your sleeve lads.

Cheers for taking part mate, hopefully you enjoy it!

43 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

If you are a few men short I'll happily join and crush everyone's dream.

By convincing your lad to cover up the inevitable failure?... ?

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

I'm basically the same as this, if I'm needed just tag me in a post and I might join then :)

Love the idea though, the fact it's short is what's tempting me but I don't feel like battling the EME ATM unless it's needed as I'm finally hooked on FMM again. Plus FE:Echoes is out tomo so my free time is Defo going on that :P 

4 minutes ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Could I take the USA please?

Of course mate, thanks a lot for joining!

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I'm basically the same as this, if I'm needed just tag me in a post and I might join then :)

Love the idea though, the fact it's short is what's tempting me but I don't feel like battling the EME ATM unless it's needed as I'm finally hooked on FMM again. Plus FE:Echoes is out tomo so my free time is Defo going on that :P 

Read more  

No worries pal :D

Cheers mate, we tried to make it as appealing as possible without it being too long and boring. Good to hear your hooked again, from what I have read you were having troubles at the start of the year?

@arobbo92 :D

3 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

High maintenance springs to mind @AndersJ ? @mcandrew003 I want to be England then ? Just kidding bud

:laugh: Very true

You want to be England? For the right amount I'm sure I could arrange something with Arobbo.... :laugh::D

8 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

High maintenance springs to mind @AndersJ ? @mcandrew003 I want to be England then ? Just kidding bud

I want the best and Mr Kim Young says they are the best every time!

( side note - i dont know why but i thought of South park the movie when i saw Canada ?)

7 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I'll happily throw our h2h for england :P 

6 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

I want the best and Mr Kim Young says they are the best every time!

( side note - i dont know why but i thought of South park the movie when i saw Canada ?)

You two.... :P:laugh:

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

Still care to join mate? :D

Half tempted, but maybe it's a sign that I should try to spend some time relaxing with a PinaColada...