Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Arobbo92 & mcandrew003 present: The Vibe Olympic Games!

Submittion Closed

Apologies for the late reply, the round up will be either tonight or tomorrow, followed by the next challenge. Thanks guys! 

13 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Submittion Closed

Apologies for the late reply, the round up will be either tonight or tomorrow, followed by the next challenge. Thanks guys! 

Gutted. Had planned on finishing yesterday noon but had a plumbing emergency! Was going well too.

Event 3 Round-Up - Synchronised Swimming

IMG_7358.thumb.JPG.c29a0c19cb8365a9fa29dcc9cd996a9e.JPG

Good afternoon all! Sorry for the late-ish roundup, totally didn't forget....

Anyway, the event was announced on Monday after a delayed update from myself, and we instantly received a score from the prestigious Muzza2108, where he used the deadly partnership of Hassan and Stoijkevic to score him a mighty 21 goals. After that, we went on and received an array of results, including an INCREDIBLE 12 goals from AndersJ, using Gomez and Mayoral, a 24 goal scoring spree by Long and Austin by Gbohumni10 and a decent 17 goals by FuddledFoxFM's own Babacar and Kilinic.

So, now that you get the idea, I present the Event 3 podiums! 

IMG_7468.thumb.PNG.3a854403a9bf2febad73830562dbc59d.PNG

Huge congrats to M1ke who grabs the top spot this time round, whilst we have 4 contestants who are joint for 2nd place, and pick up 5 points each. Finally, Idol rounds up the top three. Well done to everybody who competed, you can still win! 

Here is the Synchronised Swimming points list:

IMG_7470.thumb.PNG.2cea12a594f588ccaa9d7f8e54a581fc.PNG

Some decent scores in there, unlucky to those who are edging towards the bottom, you can still recover. Unfortunately, we missed 7 people this round, I'm hoping they join us for the next 3. 

Here is the competition table:

IMG_7469.thumb.PNG.134af0b76765c08c1042020766919e29.PNG

New Zealand (Taff) currently lead the pack, with multiple silver medals gaining him a lead. 

Note: Idol is marked as having 0 points, but has 2. This will be fixed shortly, apologies! 

So there you go! The next event will be up tommorow at some point, so keep an eye out for that. Remember to leave a comment and feedback, and thanks for reading! 

Also, massive thanks to @arobbo92 for the phenomenal graphics. 

Really top scores there lads.

I had a weird time with Fiorentina after 10 games I was top unbeaten and my 2 ST had 15 goals between them. I then lost my last 6 games! with them only adding 2 more goals. 

28 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Event 3 Round-Up - Synchronised Swimming

IMG_7358.thumb.JPG.c29a0c19cb8365a9fa29dcc9cd996a9e.JPG

Good afternoon all! Sorry for the late-ish roundup, totally didn't forget....

Anyway, the event was announced on Monday after a delayed update from myself, and we instantly received a score from the prestigious Muzza2108, where he used the deadly partnership of Hassan and Stoijkevic to score him a mighty 21 goals. After that, we went on and received an array of results, including an INCREDIBLE 12 goals from AndersJ, using Gomez and Mayoral, a 24 goal scoring spree by Long and Austin by Gbohumni10 and a decent 17 goals by FuddledFoxFM's own Babacar and Kilinic.

So, now that you get the idea, I present the Event 3 podiums! 

IMG_7468.thumb.PNG.3a854403a9bf2febad73830562dbc59d.PNG

Huge congrats to M1ke who grabs the top spot this time round, whilst we have 4 contestants who are joint for 2nd place, and pick up 5 points each. Finally, Idol rounds up the top three. Well done to everybody who competed, you can still win! 

Here is the Synchronised Swimming points list:

IMG_7470.thumb.PNG.2cea12a594f588ccaa9d7f8e54a581fc.PNG

Some decent scores in there, unlucky to those who are edging towards the bottom, you can still recover. Unfortunately, we missed 7 people this round, I'm hoping they join us for the next 3. 

Here is the competition table:

IMG_7469.thumb.PNG.134af0b76765c08c1042020766919e29.PNG

New Zealand (Taff) currently lead the pack, with multiple silver medals gaining him a lead. 

Note: Idol is marked as having 0 points, but has 2. This will be fixed shortly, apologies! 

So there you go! The next event will be up tommorow at some point, so keep an eye out for that. Remember to leave a comment and feedback, and thanks for reading! 

Also, massive thanks to @arobbo92 for the phenomenal graphics. 

Even more gutted now. Finishing the challenge anyway and have Austin and Long on 22 after 12 games. Could have won this one. Damn my leaking dishwasher! ?

A third consecutive Silver medal and all of a sudden on top, this really doesn't help with my leaderboard addiction guys

Come on the Kiwi's 

I bet this gets @Real_Random hopping mad (a little wallaby joke for you) 

2 hours ago, Taff said:

A third consecutive Silver medal and all of a sudden on top, this really doesn't help with my leaderboard addiction guys

Come on the Kiwi's 

I bet this gets @Real_Random hopping mad (a little wallaby joke for you) 

IMG_3504.JPG.71ef13dcd9fea097a0a4af8857c35f2c.JPG

No caption needed:P

20 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

IMG_3504.JPG.71ef13dcd9fea097a0a4af8857c35f2c.JPG

No caption needed:P

Is that New Zealand or Wales, could be either, oh look there's my girlfriend 5th one from the left at the back

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Is that New Zealand or Wales, could be either, oh look there's my girlfriend 5th one from the left at the back

Could be both :PJust never forget that at one point, New Zealand had 20 sheep for every human. 

2 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

I'm not happy I had to share my 1st medal  ? jokes aside well done everyone let's not let that leaderboard addict @Taff runaway with this one lol ?

Lets stage an intervention? ?

Event 4 - Judo 

IMG_6363.JPG.078b47f9f661aa6bdb02d50f33c3ff32.JPG

Welcome all contestants and viewers! This is event 4, we are past the halfway point now and this may be the last chance some of you have to catch the leaders. So, with that said, I present, Event 4! 

IMG_7477.thumb.PNG.765976bbcb6593f3f5cbcaee06ae2d22.PNG

Another fantastic sport, Arobbo saw this and made a challenging.... well, Challenge, out of it! So, what could it be?

Judo

Judo is a sport where you channel in your inner aggression to help take down your opponents…

In this event you have 16 games to get as many red cards as you can. To make this fair, each participant will have the choice between these 6 players:

• Javier Mascherano – Barcelona

• Arturo Vidal – Bayern

• Ljubomir Fejsa – Benfica

• Diego Costa – Chelsea

• Sergio Ramos – Real Madrid

• Radja Nainggolan – Roma

16 games
x Red Cards

There it is! Fairly simple to understand I believe, should be good for those of you who love a aggressive player.
Rules
- Pick any player from those listed above
- Submit your results to both me AND @arobbo92
- All rules and restrictions from before
- 16 league games
- No transfers
- Most red cards wins! 

Deadline - 18.00 UK Time, Saturday 17th June

What do you think guys? Confident? Let us know, and thanks for reading! 
IMG_7469.thumb.PNG.8eb95c2f6a57ba9b2a9237f05ec37297.PNG