Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Arobbo92 & mcandrew003 present: The Vibe Olympic Games!

I always try to finish what I start and have enjoyed this having submitted a score for every round, but when there is blatant cheating involved what's the point!!

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I think it's fine if you drop a note saying you can't @AndersJ no probs there. It's more directed at those that just disappear without saying a word.

Pure time wasters making a god damn mockery of this fine competition the two lads spent countless hours figuring out for our pleasure, fair play to anders for letting them know at least! Rather than just ignoring it

2 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

I always try to finish what I start and have enjoyed this having submitted a score for every round, but when there is blatant cheating involved what's the point!!

You can't prove that tbh mate so you just seem a bit sour right now, there's an unspoken agreement where we should all trust each other's decisions, I got a very good score last round too, does that mean I reloaded/cheated??

4 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

You can't prove that tbh mate so you just seem a bit sour right now, there's an unspoken agreement where we should all trust each other's decisions, I got a very good score last round too, does that mean I reloaded/cheated??

Nah not sour in the slightest I can assure you that, and if you believe his score your as gullible as the rest pal. 

16 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Nah not sour in the slightest I can assure you that, and if you believe his score your as gullible as the rest pal. 

Or maybe I'm just not cynical and I believe he's played fairly, he's never gave me any reason to doubt his credibility

1 minute ago, Brenty92 said:

Or maybe I'm just not cynical and I believe he's played fairly, he's never gave me any reason to doubt his credibility

Well he's given me reasons before which is maybe why I'm suspicious. Also he provided me with the exact tactic he used which I've tested and it seems literally impossible. Let's not forget  we're talking about 16 consecutive clean sheets here with an average at best Torino side.

14 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Well he's given me reasons before which is maybe why I'm suspicious. Also he provided me with the exact tactic he used which I've tested and it seems literally impossible. Let's not forget  we're talking about 16 consecutive clean sheets here with an average at best Torino side.

Let's not forget how random the game can be at times though, personally I agree with what he said about Torino, they are quite solid defensively, I almost used them myself but changed my mind last second 

And let's just hypothetically say he did cheat/reload, there was always a chance out of 20 people that maybe 1 person would do that, does it really have that much impact on your life to bother you this much a week down the line

I'm back! Finally moved house now, sorry I haven't been around on the community guys.

7 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I've always been told "Finish what you start" and I've stuck by it.

The remaining players and hosts are duped if you don't so it's the only right thing to do. 

Yourself and Robbo have done a great job so far. Next time use deadlines and stick to those and anyone missing one deadline should be removed from the competition. Nothing personal but it's in the best interest of the tournament. 

I totally agree with you here @BatiGoal, it's definitely something me and @mcandrew003 will look at for the next instalment of this challenge series.

19 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

And let's just hypothetically say he did cheat/reload, there was always a chance out of 20 people that maybe 1 person would do that, does it really have that much impact on your life to bother you this much a week down the line

I've only been away for a week or so, what did I miss? :laugh:

35 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

It doesn't bother me in the slightest pal but I'm giving my reasons why I won't be competing in the last round because people are making snide comments about people dropping out, is that ok with you??

1 hour ago, Mikee1984 said:

I understand what you're saying but I've known RR for a while. Would be shocked if he did but yeah can't prove it. @Brenty92 is right, game can be terribly random at times and it's not uncommon to see the odd result(s) when 20+ players are attempting the same challenge.

10 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I understand what you're saying but I've known RR for a while. Would be shocked if he did but yeah can't prove it. @Brenty92 is right, game can be terribly random at times and it's not uncommon to see the odd result(s) when 20+ players are attempting the same challenge.

I'm done after this comment because I actually don't care I just hate cheaters, and that's all you ever get you can't prove it blah blah. Test his tactic that's all I'm saying.

IMG_1624.PNG

It doesn't bother me in the slightest pal but I'm giving my reasons why I won't be competing in the last round because people are making snide comments about people dropping out, is that ok with you??

You're deluded pal tbh, saying it doesn't bother you yet you're clearly bothered enough to whinge about it, move on what's done is done

2 hours ago, arobbo92 said:

I'm back! Finally moved house now, sorry I haven't been around on the community guys.

I've only been away for a week or so, what did I miss? :laugh:

Hope all went smoothly mate ??

Nothing much Mike just assumes because @Real_Random had a flawless round that he cheated!

I'm done after this comment because I actually don't care I just hate cheaters, and that's all you ever get you can't prove it blah blah. Test his tactic that's all I'm saying.

IMG_1624.PNG

If you want to test his tactic you got to at least use the same team. You can't expect Blackburn players do (re)act the exact same way as a tactic that was created for a Torino side. I hope we can agree on that.

But in any case mate, I understand what's bugging you and we just can't help you. If I were you I'd refrain from joining these sort of tournaments and just focus on careers etc. Like your Veron challenge I completed, that was great fun. Stick around, create another good challenge, post a career.. plenty of other things for you.

28 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

If you want to test his tactic you got to at least use the same team. You can't expect Blackburn players do (re)act the exact same way as a tactic that was created for a Torino side. I hope we can agree on that.

But in any case mate, I understand what's bugging you and we just can't help you. If I were you I'd refrain from joining these sort of tournaments and just focus on careers etc. Like your Veron challenge I completed, that was great fun. Stick around, create another good challenge, post a career.. plenty of other things for you.

I never tested with Blackburn mate that's just the pic RR sent me, I did test with Torino a few times with no success. 

48 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

I never tested with Blackburn mate that's just the pic RR sent me, I did test with Torino a few times with no success. 

If players get multiple perfect scores I'd be suspicious too but however uncommon these 16 clean sheets are they're not impossible. 

There were quite a few players getting 10+ I believe for that particular challenge so with some luck it's possible. Anyway, let's move on, we should end this compie on a happy note.

Just wondering what to do with injuries on this challenge? Is it still just the first 16 league games no matter how many Rom plays or is it his first 16 league games? @mcandrew003

Apologies for being so close to the deadline, I'd assumed it was a Saturday one again. 

Afternoon all, 

I logged on excpecting a nice few messages or maybe something about the challenge, but instead got a load of arguing. @Mikee1984, you have already vented your frustration over a PM about this, why bring it back to the thread? I understand you are unhappy and I want to keep everything cool between us, but it's a bit upsetting to see this. Thanks to @Brenty92 for defending everything, and @BatiGoal for being the peacekeeper whilst me and Arobbo were away. Let's keep it nice guys, only another hour or so to go before the winner is announced....

Cheers,

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, Idol said:

Just wondering what to do with injuries on this challenge? Is it still just the first 16 league games no matter how many Rom plays or is it his first 16 league games? @mcandrew003

Apologies for being so close to the deadline, I'd assumed it was a Saturday one again. 

It's the first 16 of the season for your club mate. Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with this.

1 hour ago, Muzza2108 said:

My bad I thought the deadline was Saturday as it has been last few weeks.

No worries mate, thanks for your participation before :D

Round-up will be tommorow, followed by the competition summary. Want to put my max effort in for it, so putting it up late might not be the best idea. Cheers!

Final Round-Up

The Vibe Olympic Games

IMG_6364.JPG.6f292c04c82ac6d90bbaa5353852b075.JPG

Hello all and welcome! This is the final round-up of this installation of this competition, where we will see who has managed to take the coveted gold medal. So, without any further delay, shall we begin? 

We started our submitting process with a entry from our gold-hopeful Taff, where he used Lukaku to gain a score of 8.25 AVR. After that, we received such results as ExhilaratingEriksen's score of 7.75 with Gameiro, and FuddledFoxFM's submittion of 7.43 with Dost. 

So, I present the Diving Leaderboards! 

IMG_7712.thumb.PNG.423367b401809874178f14e686afb06b.PNG

Some more second standard graphics this week for you, and Brenty steals the show! Gbohumni10 manages to knock Taff out of his home on the Silver podium, and RR falls out of the top three. Well done to all those who submitted however, thanks for keeping the competition alive! 

Here are the podiums.

IMG_7713.thumb.PNG.1c540dafa800d5a99c7ee4a1fe766c3f.PNG

Congrats to this week's top 3, you all did very well! 

And finally, the moment you have all waited for. The Vibe Olympics Table! 

IMG_7714.thumb.PNG.20ea16bcfea5a1d2202f507eefceca3a.PNG

AND TAFF TAKES GOLD! What a closely drawn affair this evening last few rounds were, and I must say a massive congratulations to our Olympic Champion Taff. In the Olympics round up tommorow, I'll give a better speech and things like that. Thanks so much to everybody who constantly submitted, it's you who drove this along. Similarly, thanks to you all for signing up originally and taking this little idea we had into something this big. Thank you all so much. 

The full Olympics round up will be up tommorow, so that will be in ALOT more detail. For now, congrats to our champion Taff, and thanks for playing! 

Massive well done to the medalists ? well done lads, and thanks to the genius creators of this was a blast while it lasted!