Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Arobbo92 & mcandrew003 present: The Vibe Olympic Games!

7 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

I went with Deutsche Darmstadt 

I almost went with Darmstadt tbh their strike force looked decent, Nacional looked way more challenging ? Barely a single player fit to play Sunday league let alone the Portuguese prem!

47 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Was I the only person to go with Nacional?

I went with Nacional. Never managed in Portugal before. MAN they have some bad players had fun though and did ok...ish.

1 minute ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

I went with Nacional. Never managed in Portugal before. MAN they have some bad players had fun though and did ok...ish.

Salvador Agra was the only shining light for me really, Aristugueta was okay nothing special

1 minute ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

Agra was ok. The striker Cadiz got few goals for me but Aristugueta didn't do much. Managed to keep it fairly tight at the back. Going to be interesting to see the scores.

Very interesting scores indeed, can't wait to release them :D

Submittion Closed!

Wanted to say thanks to the 15 participants who submitted their scores, to the 5 that missed out, don't worry as you have another 5 rounds to catch up! 

The Event 1 Round-Up will be up Tonight, so make sure to stick around to see how you did!

18 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Awesome - cant wait

7 minutes ago, Ciarandurham said:

Hope I'm up the top

1 minute ago, Brenty92 said:

Brilliant! Bring it on buddy

Loving the optimism lads! Some very good scores in, it's very tight! Update will be shortly when I hear of my co-host :D

Sorry guys, but due to not being able to load images I can't get the round up posted yet. Sorry for this, as soon as the issue is resolved I will get it up. Cheers!

Vibe Olympic Games - Event 1 Round-Up

IMG_7001.JPG.5b248ec1cc93cb4274eaeaa342082431.JPG

Good afternoon everybody! Sorry for the delay in posting this, not been able to load the images required. Now that the issue is fixed, we are ready to roll! 

So, after announcing the event on Monday, the first submitting we received was from AndersJ who scored a very good 62 Points using German side Darmstadt. From there, the bar was set and we received 15 more submittions, including a 71 point score by Real_Random and Muzza2180. The newer members impressed us both, with people like Ciaranduhram using French option Bastia to score an impressive 60 Points. I've only mentioned a few people here, but well done to everybody on their scores.

Below are the people who chose which clubs....

Sunderland:

@Muzza2108, @Taff, @gbohunmi10, @Granit Xhaxa, @Mikee1984, @Real_Random, @JustM1kePlays

Bastia:

@Idol, @Ciarandurham

Nacional:

@fuddledfoxFM, @Brenty92

Darmstadt:

@AndersJ, @KennyMiller27, @Eogtuc0910

Pescara:

@Mollers01, @Callum_holliday

So, with that out of the way, I present to you, the podiums!

Event 1 Podium

IMG_7124.thumb.PNG.fe445bedfd3cb6eb4027969fc5e89cbd.PNG

Congrats to @Real_Random and @Muzza2108 on your fantastic scores, aswell as @AndersJ and @Taff on their podium places! 

(Note: Taff scored 68 points compared to Andersj's 62, I think Arobbo got a bit mixed up. Never mind, it will be resolved. So basically, Taff took second and Anders took third.)

Event Roundup

IMG_7126.thumb.PNG.b61565f16d0b8eab852646aaf53811d5.PNG

This is how everybody did. Some brilliant scores in there, unlucky to the guys in the bottom half, I'm sure you will come back! It seems Sunderland was the best choice, with the top 3 being played with the Black Cats! 

Medals Table

IMG_7123.thumb.PNG.0a0d6168daf3202648524ef92e0ee1dc.PNG

So, if you remember from before, here are the rules:

Gold = 10 Points

Silver = 5 Points

Bronze = 2 Points

RR and Muzza take a gold each, whilst Taff takes second and Anders takes third! 

( Again, a mix up here. It will be fixed, don't worry!)

A massive well done to everybody, can't wait to see your scores when Event 2 drops! 

So, there we are! How did you find Challenge 1? How did you think you did? Please comment, talk and give feedback with a comment! Event 2 will be up over the weekend. Thanks for reading!

Massive credit to @arobbo92 for the graphics, quality stuff!

I'm slightly disappointed to finish 8th but Nacional are a real poor squad lol, found it tough without transfers on this one! I'll be back bigger and better for round 2, bring it on!!

10 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

BG, your profile looks so....majestic now that your level 19! 

Feels..kinda naked.. this "invisible" tone. Miss my Gold Robe already. Great Vibe Olympics so far @mcandrew003 & @arobbo92 well done!

Amazing - and crazy good tournament guys!

and btw good too see that the commitee got the money Kim Young I send ?

18 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Amazing - and crazy good tournament guys!

and btw good too see that the commitee got the money Kim Young I send ?

Cheers dude, you did very well :D

Erm, what money....

15 minutes ago, KennyMiller27 said:

That initial firepower with Defoe REALLY helped Sunderland lol

:D he is a game winner!

20 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Feels..kinda naked.. this "invisible" tone. Miss my Gold Robe already. Great Vibe Olympics so far @mcandrew003 & @arobbo92 well done!

You'll get used to it mate, that Gold Robe is long gone :laugh: Cheers dude! 

Do we want Event 2 up tonight lads?