Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Arobbo92 & mcandrew003 present: The Vibe Olympic Games!

I really also suck at this part, and maybe this stage is a bit too locked for me in some sort, im in to the good thing that there are different stages, but this is not my favourite i must say ?

20 hours ago, Muzza2108 said:

My scores are in...  Not my cup of tea I'll be honest I just hope Bryan Ruiz has saved my skin!

Thanks mate, I agree its a tough challenge, I can say the scores are quite similar.

3 hours ago, Taff said:

dito 

It's a tough one mate, I can't wait to see who comes out on top.

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

I really also suck at this part, and maybe this stage is a bit too locked for me in some sort, im in to the good thing that there are different stages, but this is not my favourite i must say ?

You never know what might happen mate, you could surprise yourself. Good luck with the event.

added 0 minutes late
25 minutes ago, arobbo92 said:

Thanks mate, I agree its a tough challenge, I can say the scores are quite similar.

Thing is with this challenge, it's basically who drains more out of the AM I imagine cause my other 3 were honestly pitiful ?

3 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Thing is with this challenge, it's basically who drains more out of the AM I imagine cause my other 3 were honestly pitiful ?

Same here mate my AM was the main man for this one

Its not about winning, its about having fun....????....i did neither but now others can have a go at the podium ??

3 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

That's absolutely right mate the AM is very key to this challenge! 

3 hours ago, Taff said:

Same here mate my AM was the main man for this one

I think that's going to be the case with everyone pal.

1 hour ago, ExhilaratingEriksen said:

We are submitting screenshots right?

Yes please mate, we need: league table, player histories and squad view wth assists.

33 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Its not about winning, its about having fun....????....i did neither but now others can have a go at the podium ??

Haha ?? you've took part mate, that matters. We have a few exciting events coming up after this one!!

Thanks i hope so, i just have bad karma following me after my first sacking ? 

Next challenge something with HORSES ???

Not the easiest challenge I've seen, never thought it would be so hard and frustrating to dominate and win a match but only having 1 assist from the players you need to assist!

10 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks i hope so, i just have bad karma following me after my first sacking ? 

Next challenge something with HORSES ???

1. Very random, why horses may I ask?

2. Anders, that's a picture of an ant :laugh:

Cheers for all the submittions lads, will catch up on all of them when I get off the train. Cheers!

7 hours ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Is it the 4 players history page you need to screenshot? 

Yes mate :D

Also want League Table and transfer page, aswell as squad page. Cheers!

Currently waiting for 10 submittions off the following people:

@Granit Xhaxa

@Mikee1984

@JustM1kePlays

@Real_Random

@Mollers01

@Thepremiermanager

@ExhilaratingEriksen

@Vs157

@Callum_holliday

@gbohunmi10

I may have received results off some of you, but there was problems with the screenshots, or you just haven't submitted. You have until 18.00 UK time tommorow to submit. Cheers.

4 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Currently waiting for 10 submittions off the following people:

@Granit Xhaxa

@Mikee1984

@JustM1kePlays

@Real_Random

@Mollers01

@Thepremiermanager

@ExhilaratingEriksen

@Vs157

@Callum_holliday

@gbohunmi10

I may have received results off some of you, but there was problems with the screenshots, or you just haven't submitted. You have until 18.00 UK time tommorow to submit. Cheers.

I'll have mine in soon

1 minute ago, Mr.Manager said:

Only just spotted this thread - gutted I missed it! @arobbo92 and @mcandrew003 give me a little shout if you ever do something of this ilk again. Good luck all!

Shame you missed it bud, will for sure let you know when we do this again as we hope to have this as an annual event in the website. Cheers for the comment and I'll make sure to give you a bell when the next one comes along. Cheers bud!

I wanna start my go tonight but I'm a bit confused tbh, do you have to play a formation with at least 3 of the roles covered e.g. Cdm,cm and apm or can you play a flat 433 as I've seen mentioned. I ask because you can't fit the roles you require in a 433.