Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Arobbo92 & mcandrew003 present: The Vibe Olympic Games!

5 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

I wanna start my go tonight but I'm a bit confused tbh, do you have to play a formation with at least 3 of the roles covered e.g. Cdm,cm and apm or can you play a flat 433 as I've seen mentioned. I ask because you can't fit the roles you require in a 433.

Well, at least 3 of the roles have to be played, but I'm sure the person who used a 433 adapted it. Hope this clears it up. Cheers mate!

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

Well, at least 3 of the roles have to be played, but I'm sure the person who used a 433 adapted it. Hope this clears it up. Cheers mate!

No not really because a flat 3 in midfield is all cm, that's not using the roles you ask for is it. 

7 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

No not really because a flat 3 in midfield is all cm, that's not using the roles you ask for is it. 

Fair enough mate, so far the results we have had in have seen at least 3 of the 4 get assists, so haven't seen the 433 yet. My thinking behind it is that they have dropped one of the CM's back to CDM? Not sure mate, I'd say try an adapted version, but entirely up to you. 

13 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Fair enough mate, so far the results we have had in have seen at least 3 of the 4 get assists, so haven't seen the 433 yet. My thinking behind it is that they have dropped one of the CM's back to CDM? Not sure mate, I'd say try an adapted version, but entirely up to you. 

Ok cheers mate I only ask cos I want to attempt it as fairly as possible, and racking up assists with 3 cms is a lot easier then using the spine as Youve asked for.

1 minute ago, Mikee1984 said:

Ok cheers mate I only ask cos I want to attempt it as fairly as possible, and racking up assists with 3 cms is a lot easier then using the spine as Youve asked for.

No worries bud, appreciate you asking :D

1 minute ago, Mikee1984 said:

See I'm confused again @Brenty92 I thought the challenge says you have to use a cb,cdm,cm,ap. In a flat 3 it's all cm which contradicts the original rules. @mcandrew003 you need to clear this up mate.

Ok ok, so basically Brenty had a certain player that could play both CDM and CM, and played them at CM for the last few games. Basically, it's ok to play them in multiple positions as long as they are still in the spine. (E.G Dier can play CB,CDM and CM, so he can play in any of these) Is that a bit clearer?

No mate he's on about playing a flat 3 with them all in the cm line in the same game, so clearly that's not using the spine?? 

6 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

No mate he's on about playing a flat 3 with them all in the cm line in the same game, so clearly that's not using the spine?? 

The designated players are to cover CB, CDM, CM or AM meaning you can play them anywhere through the centre, I played Alli and Dier in CM and Eriksen on AM

2 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

The designated players are to cover CB, CDM, CM or AM meaning you can play them anywhere through the centre, I played Alli and Dier in CM and Eriksen on AM

Read more  

Cheers mate that was my plan with Ali and dier behind eriksen but I thought that would of broke the rules.

It's alright mate we all want a fair outcome at the end of the day and if a little debate to clear something up helps the cause then why not ay ?

I ended up playing all four with a CB, CDM, CM and AM

As that's how I interpreted the rules one on the CB line, one on the DM line one on the CM line and one in the AM line, but I've submitted and am quite happy so no worries if it's not how I saw it

Just now, Taff said:

I ended up playing all four with a CB, CDM, CM and AM

As that's how I interpreted the rules one on the CB line, one on the DM line one on the CM line and one in the AM line, but I've submitted and am quite happy so no worries if it's not how I saw it

Mate you just said what I've been thinking all along.

Just want to say, apologies with all of the confusion. Completely my fault, sorry. I think we will go with the rule that the 4 players must be played in any of the spinal positions, preferably in their preferred position, but if not then in any of them. Is that alright?

9 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

When's the deadline then? I need to redo mine now mate

It's alright pal, there was a mix up and you didn't break any rules as such. Deadline is tommorow at 18.00

Maybe we should leave it now ]

anyone who's submitted is in I think it's fair, no need for anyone to redo as that might make them miss the deadline, and then next round we all make it crystal clear before we begin.

Just now, Taff said:

Maybe we should leave it now ]

anyone who's submitted is in I think it's fair, no need for anyone to redo as that might make them miss the deadline, and then next round we all make it crystal clear before we begin.

Sounds good. 

Sorry again everybody, didn't mean to cause any confusion. 

1 hour ago, JustM1kePlays said:

My prediction is that I will get 6th

All will be revealed! 

Sorry for the delay lads, will be up in the next few hours. Cheers!