Jump to content
FMM Vibe

Recommended Posts

I might sit the next one out if you don't mind @AndersJ, as the only saves I'm currently running are this h2h and mine and @mcandrew003 h2h, I can't cope running any more saves atm lol, I'm slacking on the other h2h too so need to focus on that a bit first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I might sit the next one out if you don't mind @AndersJ, as the only saves I'm currently running are this h2h and mine and @mcandrew003 h2h, I can't cope running any more saves atm lol, I'm slacking on the other h2h too so need to focus on that a bit first

No problem :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I might sit the next one out if you don't mind @AndersJ, as the only saves I'm currently running are this h2h and mine and @mcandrew003 h2h, I can't cope running any more saves atm lol, I'm slacking on the other h2h too so need to focus on that a bit first

Oh slacking are you? :laugh: To be fair I haven't played much whilst I was away, sorry! 

Im currently on the train back from holiday now lads, everybody who has sent their results expect to get a PM with your graphic in later. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Oh slacking are you? :laugh: To be fair I haven't played much whilst I was away, sorry! 

Im currently on the train back from holiday now lads, everybody who has sent their results expect to get a PM with your graphic in later. Cheers!

I'm like a week away from January atm, was hoping to update while you were away but it didn't happen lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i answered your pm, but maybe you did not see it :D - just shot of the final stand in the league for now . and 5 points if you won the cup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last update.

At 12.00 CET tomorrow, will Idol and I post the results. Deadline is therefore 11.45 CET tomorrow.

 

Best regards Anders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody who hasn't submitted their results by that time is disqualified, we've had plenty of time to finish one season!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Real_Random said:

@AndersJ I already submitted to @mcandrew003 and you joined the conversation so can't you see them? Or would you like met to resubmit?

sorry, my bad, your scores are here now - my bad ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the scores are in that are coming, and the points have been added up! There are some truly impressive results in here, with @Cockers2505 and @Eogtuc0910 both finishing 3rd in the league. @Eogtuc0910 also conceded an incredibly low 28 goals while scoring over 40, very impressive work! I'd definitely be interested in hearing that tactic!

@Taff. @Brenty92 and @Mikee1984 all impressively won the Spanish Cup which I have to say I thought wasn't going to happen with anyone. 

In other good news, everyone conceded less than the real life Osasuna, except for @Mollers01 who didn't actually return any score and thus I like to imagine conceded 256 goals and finished in 21st position in the league, having been knocked out of the cup by Tacuense Ladies Team. 

And so to the scores. 

In last place, @Mollers01 (0pts) and @JustM1kePlays (57pts) with a team total of 57 points! Unlucky @JustM1kePlays, if you fancy going next time we'll try to find you a better partner. 

In 5th place, @Real_Random (66pts) and @KennyMiller27 (32pts) with a team total of 98 points. A solid 6th position having conceded 42 points was good for Real Random but sadly KennyMiller decided to do a Tony Adams impersonation, finishing 18th in the league having conceded 64 goals. 

In 4th place, just outside the top 3 is @Brenty92 (68pts) and @Mikee1984 (52pts) with a team total of 120 points, both finishing in the top 10 in the league but just conceding too many goals, with 45 and 60 conceded respectively. 

So to the top 3. In the Bronze position is @Idol (69pts) and @AndersJ (75pts), with a team total of 144 points. Sadly the winners from last time just couldn't quite match up to the newcomers! Steady results for both but not quite enough. 

Which brings us to our final 2 teams. @scratch99 and @Cockers2505 versus @Eogtuc0910 and @Taff

@Eogtuc0910 has already been mentioned above with both the best league finish and the lowest number of goals conceded, and @Taff won the cup. 

@Cockers2505 equalled @Eogtuc0910's #3 finish. @scratch99 came in with an impressive 27 conceded and a 7th place league finish. 

And the winners are....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

scratch99 & Cockers2505

Great work from both players has led them to the ultimate glory. To win this honour in their first season shows that they are one of the best managers at this level! 

5935381a25a51_TagTeam2.PNG.cefc53e5f3e2099492ad34d3085b89f2.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah @Cockers2505 Great work and congrats mate!! Legendary partnership in the making!

I have to admit I was genuinely taken aback by that though - I thought we'd do okay and maybe finish mid-table. I should have had more belief! Also, thanks everyone else for taking part.

Thanks @Idol for the concept. It was a really interesting challenge because I've never played so negatively before. I was using a weird 5 2 2 0 1 formation, with lots of Men Behind The Ball, etc. Even went the long ball at times. I'm not ashamed to admit it! Well maybe a little ashamed. ?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Yeah @Cockers2505 Great work and congrats mate!! Legendary partnership in the making!

I have to admit I was genuinely taken aback by that though - I thought we'd do okay and maybe finish mid-table. I should have had more belief! Also, thanks everyone else for taking part.

Thanks @Idol for the concept. It was a really interesting challenge because I've never played so negatively before. I was using a weird 5 2 2 0 1 formation, with lots of Men Behind The Ball, etc. Even went the long ball at times. I'm not ashamed to admit it! Well maybe a little ashamed. ?   

We all felt ashamed here in the challenge but thanks for participating and huge congrats!!! You guys did very well :)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Social Media Managers Wanted

×