Jump to content
FMM Vibe

Recommended Posts

I honestly thought we would finish higher, well played to everyone for surpassing all our expectations!

If these tag team challenges carry on, you'll  have to find @Mikee1984 a new partner cause like I said I will be sitting out for a bit, want to wrap up the no national physio challenge and beat @mcandrew003 ass in the h2h before starting up any new saves ?

Was a pleasure lads!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I honestly thought we would finish higher, well played to everyone for surpassing all our expectations!

If these tag team challenges carry on, you'll  have to find @Mikee1984 a new partner cause like I said I will be sitting out for a bit, want to wrap up the no national physio challenge and beat @mcandrew003 ass in the h2h before starting up any new saves ?

Was a pleasure lads!

Yeah ok then :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Unfortunately @Mollers01 has had some personal issues so I don't think he will be taking part anymore so It looks like im out. 

You and @Mikee1984 team up pal I'm out now so he's partnerless too, 2 Mike's run the show!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm up for another round if anyone else is up for it, btw cheers @Brenty92 wish I couldve matched your score I let the side down lol, great partner and shame you can't carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikee1984 said:

I'm up for another round if anyone else is up for it, btw cheers @Brenty92 wish I couldve matched your score I let the side down lol, great partner and shame you can't carry on.

I told you in PM mate you done well, it's a very tough challenge, the other lads just blew us both away lol!

cheers pal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Oh, I see, abandoned by my partner already! I guess we were one hit wonders!! ? 

20 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Team 4 ( @Eogtuc0910 and @scratch99 ?

I'd be happy to partner @Eogtuc0910 BUT I think I should probably skip this time around. I'm not getting much time to play at the moment. ? Any chance of finding @Eogtuc0910 another partner for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Yes your tag team partner :)

OK then ...I ve seen the rules in the beginning of the challenge..wat team wud be used??? Still osasuna ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Damilare said:

OK then ...I ve seen the rules in the beginning of the challenge..wat team wud be used??? Still osasuna ??

The rules and team change every time, thats the fun about this challenge :) will inform you when the others are ready 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×