Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat The Challenge Creation Centre

One challenge I've been thinking of is a super sub challenge, but I don't know how it would work with, as far as I know, no way of knowing when a player is subbed in.  Challenge is pretty much how much goals a player of your choice can score throughout his career while coming off the bench while the team is down. I also don't know if there should be a minimum sub time like 70th minute or whenever the team is down.

Just now, Jwill11 said:

One challenge I've been thinking of is a super sub challenge, but I don't know how it would work with, as far as I know, no way of knowing when a player is subbed in.  Challenge is pretty much how much goals a player of your choice can score throughout his career while coming off the bench while the team is down. I also don't know if there should be a minimum sub time like 70th minute or whenever the team is down.

I like the idea and I myself have had thoughts like that about something similar. The one way you could do it is if at the end of each match you take a screenshot of the Home/Away stats page, it says what Minute players are subbed in at.

3 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

I like the idea and I myself have had thoughts like that about something similar. The one way you could do it is if at the end of each match you take a screenshot of the Home/Away stats page, it says what Minute players are subbed in at.

I don't see that on my iphone. I guess it only shows on bigger phones or tablets? It would also be a lot of screenshot taking for the person to do.

2 hours ago, Jwill11 said:

I've had a similar idea and same issues with an idea I've always had. 

Basically a double 1kc with two strikers, striker 1 always plays the first half and striker 2 always plays the second. With no real or easy to post evidence and as forgetting to sub just once would void the challenge it turned into too much work fast.