Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Rebuilding Team Vibe

Stam

With Dec stepping down from the FMM community for the near future, we must try to fill the major gap that is left behind.

I'll be talking to as many of you as I can, while we're into this rebuilding phase. 

If you are already staff, I'll assume that you wish to carry on. If you don't, let me know. At either case, I'll reach out to discuss your specific role and what's expected from you.

Now let's get to it. I'm listing the roles Vibe needs your help with.

• Social Media Managers 
  • Writers
  • Moderators
  • Database Editors
  • Graphic Designers (PM @Kyle if your Interested)

As Dec handled the social media accounts mostly on his own, this is where we need strengthening the most.

Important: You don't have to turn staff if you don't want to. Your contribution to Vibe is welcome regardless your role of choice. I like to consider all contributors as part of Team Vibe. Being staff means you have more responsibilities in the sense that you have to represent Vibe.

Longtime members with a solid history of contributions will be clearly first choice.

Don't be shy, Vibe needs you :)

I'm aware that in the most recent recruitment call conducted by Dec, he offered a financial incentive in the form of getting paid for views your content generates. This scheme will be discontinued, though staff members who had been recruited back then, will continue to receive their payments as normal until the end of the current FMM season; however, the next payment cycle is likely to be delayed for one month until the site's finances return to positive balance.

Afternoon mate. 

Would be interested in the role of writer, love producing articles and guides for the community. Would like to think I've been helpful in the community, hopefully I'm considered.  Writing is something I enjoy, so would love that role.If you need moderators, I'm happy to help there aswell. Cheers :D

Im not technical or anything, but i am a rather engaged member and if there is anything i can help with, please let me know ?

Glad to have you with us @Stam, I would be happy to help in any of these roles, particularly  the Social Media Managers and Graphic Designers roles. 

I'll like to handle the Social Media Manager role. I'm a Nigerian and a lover of the game. I've observed that my fellow Nigerian/African are less informed about this installment of Football Manager and I feel I can help in that aspect to show to my African counterpart how interesting it is to own one and to be here. @Kyle @Stam @JustM1kePlays

I would like to see what use would like to be done for the future a social media manager maybe I could help as I work at a social media company thank @Stam

In my time away from Vibe I have learnt, c++, XML, Java also learning phython coding so if I'm needed for anything just drop me a message, I am also learning Hex at the minute but that is dated as I don't use it that often 

Sup Stam.

I'm interested in the Social Media Manager role (I was interested just before @Dec stood down but nothing came to it ;))

I was a writer on here from November to March/April but had to step down due to University commitments. I have however, just finished my first year of uni so have all the time in the world. If not the social media manager role, I'd happily return as a writer :D

All the best

5 hours ago, Robbrown172 said:

Sup Stam.

I'm interested in the Social Media Manager role (I was interested just before @Dec stood down but nothing came to it ;))

I was a writer on here from November to March/April but had to step down due to University commitments. I have however, just finished my first year of uni so have all the time in the world. If not the social media manager role, I'd happily return as a writer :D

All the best

Hi @Robbrown172 as your interested in Social Media Managers role please get in touch with @JustM1kePlays if @Stam isn't available.

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

Thanks for taking an interest, how would you like to help?

Social media manager would work also.