FMM Vibe
Taff

Career Taff Attempts The "Alphabet/Nation Lock/TT"

Great ending to a great career. The detail you have is immense and it's really interest to see a comprehensive breakdown of the career.

Cheers guys, I just thought it would be nice to show a few extra details, took me forever to go back through the whole thread to get the info, but I'm glad you all liked it.

I have loved this career more than most this year and I'm just really chuffed that it got the love it did

On 6/28/2017 at 07:54, Taff said:

Cheers guys, I just thought it would be nice to show a few extra details, took me forever to go back through the whole thread to get the info, but I'm glad you all liked it.

Good call on the summary - nice to see some highs and lows throughout the journey in one place.  You've set the target for everyone else - finish without having to skip O.  Japan and Lithuania did really well given the total cost (and therefore quality) of the strikers.  Well done.

What were the roles of your other two strikers?  It didn't make it into the screenshot.

The main setup with the three strikers was 

P   AF   P

but if one of the strikers had decent stats in Arial and strength then I changed the AF to a TM

But it was random as the AF seemed to score the most then the striker on the right, the left then got the odd good game, but I switched them around as much as possible to try and get them all scoring