Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Going out with a bang! -Phillipp Lahm

Hey guys here is the third and final challenge in my going out with a bang series.

IMG_1986.thumb.JPG.96dbb1c80a5e32ada8feaf75275d479d.JPG

The Challenge

Phillipp Lahm, serial winner, a man who has won almost every trophy in the world game. Your job is to get Lahm to his next "50" milestone which is 50. Lahm currently sits on 22 goals but with his best ever goal total being 4 in a season this will be your toughest challenge yet.

Bonus

The Bonus for this challenge is to get Lahm to 700 appearances which will require 48 more appearances. Lahm currently sits on 652 appearances

The Rules

All regular challenge rules

All goals count

Lahm can play in either defence or midfield

Leaderboard

1.  @danovic78 3 seasons (career https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/40504-bang-goes-the-lahm/

6 minutes ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

28 goals with Lahm!!!

Like I said toughest challenge yet. 

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

I got experience scoring with defenders :) lovely little challenge!

I thought this one would appeal to your tastes

This series features players who are retiring at the end of the season but in FMM careers they may very well play an extra season or two. I take it the objective is to reach these goals before their FMM retirement? Not necessarily to be completed in a single season?

10 hours ago, AndersJ said:

awesome challenge - when will you make one with LORD BENDTNER :D???

Has he retired yet? He probably should've 

10 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

This series features players who are retiring at the end of the season but in FMM careers they may very well play an extra season or two. I take it the objective is to reach these goals before their FMM retirement? Not necessarily to be completed in a single season?

Yes, you have until he retires for all three due to how FMM works

29 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Nice series of challenges mate, might have to give these a blast one day!

Thanks mate, I look forward to seeing it

@Real_RandomI was looking at this one for one final quick challenge but I was just wondering if his current tally of 22 goals was made up of club goals plus his 5 INT goals? So we do start on 22 goals and 652 apps?

3 hours ago, danovic78 said:

@Real_RandomI was looking at this one for one final quick challenge but I was just wondering if his current tally of 22 goals was made up of club goals plus his 5 INT goals? So we do start on 22 goals and 652 apps?

The 22 goals were just the goals scored during his club career and the appearances are also from his club career. I completely forgot about INT appearances and goals when I made these challenges.:D. For now just stick with club appearances and goals.

33 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

The 22 goals were just the goals scored during his club career and the appearances are also from his club career. I completely forgot about INT appearances and goals when I made these challenges.:D. For now just stick with club appearances and goals.

Thanks will just stick with the original targets and hope for the best! (y)

Fun challange!

Can he be retrained to a new position (like attacking midfielder or winger)? I guess Im not allowed to use him as a striker, but can he be played as a winger or attacking midfielder? Or only defender and defensive midfielder, as hes listed as?

4 hours ago, TheWorldIsMine said:

Fun challange!

Can he be retrained to a new position (like attacking midfielder or winger)? I guess Im not allowed to use him as a striker, but can he be played as a winger or attacking midfielder? Or only defender and defensive midfielder, as hes listed as?

I don't think he can be retrained due to his age. I think he should be played in his position to keep the challenge aspect.