Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Time to Step Down

Kyle

hi guys its been hard for me to do this but i think its time for me to step down as a staff/mod/deputy admin role along with graphic desiging. i dont want to go into details but i wish you all the best and hope the site moves forward. thank you all for the last 5/6 years.

Like I said on the PM mate, real shame as you are a great guy and a fantastic graphics creator. Hope we see you around again and good luck in your future plans. 

Sad to hear mate but when you think your times up it is best to walk away. All the best mate and I hope you stick around :) 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Sad to hear mate but when you think your times up it is best to walk away. All the best mate and I hope you stick around :) 

i'll be here and there :) i will most likely carry on with the career of vibe :)

Sometimes you just gotta look after yourself too. As long as you stick around, mate. Thanks for all the help in the past 6 years, a great help to a lot of us, but do stick around ;)

It's sad to see you go @Kyle and the site will suffer massively from your departure but you need to do what makes you happy. I personally know how hard it is to sustain graphic making for an extended period of time and you've done amazingly for all these years. You should be very proud of the work you've produced and how many 10s of 1000s of people who benefit from it. I'd like to thank you too, not many people realise how much effort it is but you've been brilliant and helped me no end when you took it off my back.

Thanks guys i will miss it badly but nothing i can do.

Edit: After Talks with Putzy i have decided to give it another go as this is my hobby and i love creating content for you guys :)