Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Besiktas: Road to Glory

Besiktas: Road to Glory

Hello Vibers. Today I start a new career which shall hopefully be the beginning of many more to come. I had been disinterested with FMM recently. Having been disconnected from the game for around two years, I was often overwhelmed by the new features and tactic options that came along with the newer editions, that I all together would just get frustrated and stop playing after a bit. Now that the freedom of summer has dawned upon me, I have decided to burn away my days trying to master this game once and for all. 

Why Besiktas? 

Well, for the 5 or so years that I have been playing FMM, I ended up playing in most of the leagues. The Turkish league, however, is a new league this year. A league I have not conquered. It also, from the looks of it, seems like an exciting one - a league that could maybe rival the Portuguese league? So that is basically the reason: I want to try out a completely different league and become it's master.

How will this career be organized?

I will start by giving you all an insight into what I am planning to do in the upcoming season (play attacking, change up the midfield, win the league etc.) It's useful to note that the plan may not pan out exactly as I intended - for better or for worse. Then, once I am done with the season, I will post a few stats, interesting games, and pictures of the stand out players. I will also comment on what I thought about the season, and finally, - this may be something that is somewhat unorthodox - I will rate how much fun I derived from FMM throughout the season. It will be out of 5 stars, where 1 star would mean that I found the game awfully boring and 5 stars would mean that I found the game extremely delightful. Towards the end of the 'Season Update' post, I'll review my targets and set new ones. 

When will I start?

I am hoping to start right as soon as I finish typing this post and the targets post. 

What if I get bored? 

Well I really hope it does not reach this stage; the whole point of this career was to bring me back to the game. It'll also be great to get some of your feedback as that would motivate me further to keep going.

I think that is that. I will begin by writing out my targets and get on with the career!

Targets: Season 1 (16/17)

- Win the League

- Win the Turkish Cup

- Win the Super Cup

- Reach Quarter-finals in the UEFA Champions League

- No more than 10 loses

- Get a fully Gold staff team

- Buy interesting Turkish youngsters

- Get more from selling players than buying players

These are the targets set for myself ahead of the season. Now with the career!

Looking forward to this mate, really hope you gain your love back for the game and go on to conquer some of the wonderful challenges in the future! Good luck 

1 hour ago, Srnemre said:

Can you upload save career ? I can't manage the Besiktas 

Buy the real game if you want to manage Besiktas.

Looking forward to your Turkish adventure @BlackX goodluck!

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Buy the real game if you want to manage Besiktas.

Looking forward to your Turkish adventure @BlackX goodluck!

I'm already buy the game But I can't open Besiktas career