Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ and the Alphabetchallenge. Final

Just read the whole thing,some incredible seasons there mate.Asano is one of my go to players this year and I am confident he can do the job for you...He will probably score 60+ goals himself leaving you with a marginally reduced target.

Good luck and KIU!!!

15 minutes ago, Harish said:

Just read the whole thing,some incredible seasons there mate.Asano is one of my go to players this year and I am confident he can do the job for you...He will probably score 60+ goals himself leaving you with a marginally reduced target.

Good luck and KIU!!!

Thank you very much mate, the support means alot, which role did you give to him? He is the poacher for me ?

23 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Thank you very much mate, the support means alot, which role did you give to him? He is the poacher for me ?

He played mostly poacher in my saves too but there were instances when I alternated him from P to AF.The hardest thing about him is Arsenal.They don't play him much which keeps his morale low...I have never seen it gone higher than okay while he's in Arsenal.

5 minutes ago, Harish said:

He played mostly poacher in my saves too but there were instances when I alternated him from P to AF.The hardest thing about him is Arsenal.They don't play him much which keeps his morale low...I have never seen it gone higher than okay while he's in Arsenal.

I have given him all that he wants in Madrid and then when he is at his peak i will sell him to go to the next letter, hard knock life ??

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

I have given him all that he wants in Madrid and then when he is at his peak i will sell him to go to the next letter, hard knock life ??

Business at its finest :laugh:

Just caught up on this whole thing and you're doing awesome. Definitely learning about some new strikers to try out at some point. Even thinking about maybe doing this challenge myself (would start with V), but I guess I better focus on my two unfinished careers first. ?

35 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Just caught up on this whole thing and you're doing awesome. Definitely learning about some new strikers to try out at some point. Even thinking about maybe doing this challenge myself (would start with V), but I guess I better focus on my two unfinished careers first. ?

Thanks for the comment and its actually very fun, also here a couple seasons in. I have had two equal teams that i rotate each match, the only ones that play 75+ minutes in each match are the 3 upfront. 

Why would you start with we? If one is organized i would start with the letter where your favourite striker stops/retirés first ??

24 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks for the comment and its actually very fun, also here a couple seasons in. I have had two equal teams that i rotate each match, the only ones that play 75+ minutes in each match are the 3 upfront. 

Why would you start with we? If one is organized i would start with the letter where your favourite striker stops/retirés first ??

V for Vardy! I'd start with him before he starts to slow down! ? 

59 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

V for Vardy! I'd start with him before he starts to slow down! ? 

Ahh of course - i had other prioryties this time around, but now the fun begins, because i have to line op for which letters that dosnt grow to old before i can be done - i have at least 8 seasons left ???

3 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Ahh of course - i had other prioryties this time around, but now the fun begins, because i have to line op for which letters that dosnt grow to old before i can be done - i have at least 8 seasons left ???

You're killing it, can't wait to see which letter is next. I might have a suggestion for you when you get to A... ?

3 hours ago, scratch99 said:

You're killing it, can't wait to see which letter is next. I might have a suggestion for you when you get to A... ?

I AM at A right now ?

1 minute ago, Harish said:

Of course he is gonna say Armstrong......:D

This season that is soon over was the A season, in the thread the 3 strikers are shown ???

11 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

This season that is soon over was the A season, in the thread the 3 strikers are shown ???

I know,but it was what he was gonna say.:D

End of the sixt season. All went well EXCEPT that Bayern ripped my anus out of me in the last game of the season ?

The A team did very well! Especially Asano from Arsenal.

@Brenty92 or @Harish any wish for next letter ?

IMG_2508.PNG

IMG_2509.PNG

IMG_2510.PNG

IMG_2511.PNG

IMG_2512.PNG

Great season mate! In fact, great career all round. Just caught up on everything. The W's are the ones to beat... You've not done D's yet, I wonder if Dybala, Depay and Destro could smash the record for you...

Fantastic season, mate. 120+ is big. Second best in fact. And that league run, pfff, that was way too easy.

The graphics... :red:lol

30 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Fantastic season, mate. 120+ is big. Second best in fact. And that league run, pfff, that was way too easy.

The graphics... :red:lol

Haha thanks for the card ref ?

added 0 minutes later
42 minutes ago, Harish said:

I would say F....Already one striker in mind....Hint: he's Brazilian....

Fred :)?

46 minutes ago, Mr.Manager said:

Great season mate! In fact, great career all round. Just caught up on everything. The W's are the ones to beat... You've not done D's yet, I wonder if Dybala, Depay and Destro could smash the record for you...

I already have secured Depay and Dembele but they are still young, so i will just rotate them, they have good years in them still ??

17 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Haha thanks for the card ref ?

added 0 minutes later

Fred :)?

Was gonna say Firmino but well If you can play a midfielder as a striker and score 50+goals......I am not complaining....

6 minutes ago, Harish said:

Was gonna say Firmino but well If you can play a midfielder as a striker and score 50+goals......I am not complaining....

Good shout, i can check out how much they want for him :)

harry kane and the K's has to be in the next season he is ageing :)

11 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Sorry i cant tell that just yet, as i accidently bought mySelf some new Strikers ?

Hmmm very Sneaky indeed. Let's hope these Strikers are good at Scoring Screamers ;)

In all seriousness, is Andre Silva one of them?

No unfortunately this weird thing happened!!!

i had two more S comming in 1of july i thought, but then......they are still just pending and pending, never tried that before. Surely hope they come at some point ? I had one Day to my first match, so had to fly in an out of form old Devyrwheelchair ?

IMG_2515.PNG

IMG_2514.PNG

Great going with your A-Team dude, and it's a shame you've been rushed into D but I'm sure Dembele and Depay will do the business for you

Amazing Graphic work as always GG

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

Great going with your A-Team dude, and it's a shame you've been rushed into D but I'm sure Dembele and Depay will do the business for you

Amazing Graphic work as always GG

Haha thanks mate! 

You had alot of careers, do you know/did experience the pending situation before?