Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career BG's 1-season challenges 5/5: DT with Ronni & Messi

27 minutes ago, salohcin said:

Wooohooo great job Bati!!! Finally done with this series! Success rate is not too bad HAHAHAH pls do more of such challenges soon, they have been great for reading and i especially loved david vs goliath cos its rly a rly rly rly tough challenge and the messi and ronniw one ain't bad either! You juz needed a little more luck i guess! But thanks for doing up this series!

Thanks for the comment. Looks like David vs Goliath gets the popular vote from the community :) definitely worth looking at the original challenge. Would love to see someone else take either this one on or the original.

Nothing can really be said apart from WOW!!!!

amazing work mate all around and I thank you for bringing such amazing content to us the rest of us Vibers to follow, it's been the highlight of the year to see what Crazy Ass thread you come up with next, but every single one has been A+ and all I can ask is that you keep bringing the Crazy for the rest of us to enjoy 

3 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Thanks for the kind words @Taff I guess I should put the next one up asap before I'm allowed to change my mind ;)

Never think about it just do it, then figure it out from there

Just caught up on this mate. A pity I missed the start of the last challenge so I couldn't call you crazy and tell you there was no way you'd get Ronni and Messi to score more than 60. ?

Congrats on completing this series of challenges. A shame they were't all successful, but you did a fantastic job in each of them, even those that didn't quite make it - they were super ambitious and just the fact that you even came close is actually a huge success in my book. Great to see crazy challenges like this! 

Anyway, can't wait to see the next step. ?