Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Players you love signing when in need of thier position

Hey vibers,lets chat on the topic:what are the players you love to sign when in need of their positions on fmm 17??...

Mine are:

Forward:

1.Lucas pratto:I do sign him for €8m and then after signing he would worth €26m.he plays both attacking midfield and striker ...I sign him when I am managing both middle and upper class team..

Screenshot_2017-06-23-06-17-38.png.22e12ecdeb7b56a1e91724a244373eac.png

Screenshot_2017-06-23-06-18-44.png.4b6b11bb03c65e620fab16478392add8.png

Screenshot_2017-06-23-06-19-18.png.1da9498586903602421151858d7e6e71.png

2.Alexandre lacazette:I do sign him when I need a forward in an upper classed team...I make the transfer as soon as possible before real Madrid starts bidding ..i do sign him for €40m

**sometimes I sign dybala for €60m if real Madrid has snapped up lacazette

Defenders:

1.Domagoj Vida:He plays both central and right of the defence...I do sign him for €12m 

Screenshot_2017-06-23-06-24-38.png.bd0eb343a4149c33706eeaa13b2eddc7.png

2.Marcos Rocha :he is a right defender and I do sign him for €5m

Screenshot_2017-06-23-06-56-57.png.f2a1969e51245d3d518e1cb6ab446050.png

Goalkeeper

Itemelung Khune, bags of experience and can usually pick him up for around 2 million

Defender

Federico Venancio, absolutely solid as a rock, young too. pick him up for between 5-10 million

Sebastiano Luperto, possibly one of my favourite CB's on this years game, never fails to disappoint

Midfielder

Walter Montillo, extremely good playmaker first year, 31 at start of game but don't let that put you off, pick him up for 2-3 million

Attacker

Darwin Quintero, pay no more than 10 million and you have a very good goalscorer, will sign for lower prem teams too if you can raise enough funds

2 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Goalkeeper

Itemelung Khune, bags of experience and can usually pick him up for around 2 million

Defender

Federico Venancio, absolutely solid as a rock, young too. pick him up for between 5-10 million

Sebastiano Luperto, possibly one of my favourite CB's on this years game, never fails to disappoint

Midfielder

Walter Montillo, extremely good playmaker first year, 31 at start of game but don't let that put you off, pick him up for 2-3 million

Attacker

Darwin Quintero, pay no more than 10 million and you have a very good goalscorer, will sign for lower prem teams too if you can raise enough funds

Nice players..have signed Quintero before  in my stoke city save  and he bagged me lot of goals

Forgot to add screenshots

image.thumb.png.29cb0bf84b1720ba5bb1cff48e403395.png

image.thumb.png.db1a098f10e57934b89743d7e5443e90.png

just 3mil spent on him!

image.thumb.png.3dc3160a6a6ed3edc4e1de3343d1b0c5.png

Unfortunately don't have my save with him in his prime anymore, I'll try and find the pic now though

image.thumb.png.d4a8f21bffb618d89b80838de2549a81.png

no less than 4 key passes almost every game

image.thumb.png.d97341851639fb1af3ecaf084cc717f2.png

First time I noticed this guy, I though he was Jackson Martinez's regen ?

GK: Rajkovic

Wonderkid. Cheap. Takes a few games to settle down and really pay back his fee with phenomenal performances

RB: Bellerin

Need I say more?

CB: Sule

Another wondekrid, fantastic for me. Always increases his value to at least £80M

LB: Kurzawa

Usually sign him if I can't get Gaya, always performs well

CDM: Ronaldo Veira

Again, wonderkid.

RM: Zaha

Favourite player

CM: Ward-Prowse

Fantastic playmaker

LM: Werner

With the added bonus of being a striker, playing him as an IF, he always bangs in the goals.

CAM: Goretzka

Brilliant playmakers, always causing trouble for defences.

ST: Berbatov (Low budget) Woodburn

Both are reliable players, Woodburn is more of an F9 style for me however can finish when required

7 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

@Hyydrohh got a screenshot of Ronaldo Viera? Never heard nor used him

Plays for Leeds I think mate. Mine would have to be....

GK: Haven't had a go-to goalkeeper this year I don't think, but a player I have always turned to in the last few games is Simone Scuffet of Udinese. Really develops into a quality player most of the time. 

DF: Always sign Sule if I'm playing by myself, dependable and worth the price tag. Another players I have gone for 80% of the time is Jetro Willems of PSV, must be my favourite LB. 

CM: Hmmmm, this year I have enjoyed using Barkley quite a lot, also used Yannick Gerhardt a few times this year and maybe before. 

ST: Another tricky one for me, massively enjoyed using Ayoze Perez on a save I had last year with United, scored something like 48 in a season for me and I wasn't trying. Also massively enjoy a Breel Embolo. 

Vida is a great centre back for top teams.

T Mings at left back did really well for me on an early save 

Mancuello at 3.2 m is a steal. Can play anywhere in midfield and has a sweet left foot! 

14 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

ST: Another tricky one for me, massively enjoyed using Ayoze Perez on a save I had last year with United, scored something like 48 in a season for me and I wasn't trying. Also massively enjoy a Breel Embolo. 

Glad someone can get Ayoze firing @Ashez