Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat NmG Nations (58+1 nations playable)

Are players picked from the extended database based on their player reputation?  I've wealth of targets in mind, that is missing from the default db (This year favourite of mine in PC FM, Harold Preciado, is in the game but has never appeared in any of my save.) If it's based on CA/PA, then it's weird for him not to appear since he has a quite high PA.

1 hour ago, auronjashanica said:

What about save game editor? Will it ever be released?

Yes, its just about to go through testing.

2 hours ago, Modestep said:

Are players picked from the extended database based on their player reputation?  I've wealth of targets in mind, that is missing from the default db (This year favourite of mine in PC FM, Harold Preciado, is in the game but has never appeared in any of my save.) If it's based on CA/PA, then it's weird for him not to appear since he has a quite high PA.

I believe thats one of the factors

I kind of went through the PGE.. The power it has.. I can't help but MARVEL at the creator..how he does the things he does.

I only wish that the DATABASE where such magnificent work came from grow from strength to strength. Well done, Bro.

Thank you very much Jay, or Marvel whichever you prefer to be addressed as ;) You ought to be knighted just for this service :D

Anyway I know it's been explained many times, but I can't seem to grasp the difference between the PGE and SE. Kind enough to tell the main difference? Which one is more powerful than which?

Cheers!

3 hours ago, zxLv said:

Thank you very much Jay, or Marvel whichever you prefer to be addressed as ;) You ought to be knighted just for this service :D

Anyway I know it's been explained many times, but I can't seem to grasp the difference between the PGE and SE. Kind enough to tell the main difference? Which one is more powerful than which?

Cheers!

PGE edits the base data files which every game is made from, SE edits the actual save file within the game experience and will not effect any other game you then create

Going to briefly revive this topic to say... it's disappointing to see that Jay disappeared off the face of the earth while FMM17 PGE was still not fully working. I don't see database edits being viable for a good while now, if he's not around

Here's what I've worked on for now. It's not UD2017, and it probably never will be, but given the half-finished state the program is in, it's the best I can do.

This is probably the last database that will ever be created for FMM17, given that Jay has gone missing from the Internet completely and even his site is only half working. This is also probably the only DB ever created that lets you play as Finland.

On 21/05/2018 at 20:21, Niall_McGinn said:

Going to briefly revive this topic to say... it's disappointing to see that Jay disappeared off the face of the earth while FMM17 PGE was still not fully working. I don't see database edits being viable for a good while now, if he's not around

Bro, what you just did is rude. You may feel it's disappointing that Jay isn't responding and mysteriously "disappeared" but what you fail to understand is Jay too infact is a human. Like all humans, he has a personal life. Obviously he will prioritise his personal life first. When things are settled with him, when he's ready, he will be back. Please don't assume things just cause you're not getting something you want. I too wish dearly for iscout to happen. Jay will release things when they are ready. Let's not forget he does it alone with hardwork. Let's just be thankful for him.

22 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

Bro, what you just did is rude. You may feel it's disappointing that Jay isn't responding and mysteriously "disappeared" but what you fail to understand is Jay too infact is a human. Like all humans, he has a personal life. Obviously he will prioritise his personal life first. When things are settled with him, when he's ready, he will be back. Please don't assume things just cause you're not getting something you want. I too wish dearly for iscout to happen. Jay will release things when they are ready. Let's not forget he does it alone with hardwork. Let's just be thankful for him.

Well said, good lad 👍🏻

Well, I'm sorry, the tone you're reading really isn't the one I wanted to put across. I do hold out hope (though it is highly unlikely) and in no way was I insinuating that it was in any way his problem that he is no longer around.

22 minutes ago, Niall_McGinn said:

Well, I'm sorry, the tone you're reading really isn't the one I wanted to put across. I do hold out hope (though it is highly unlikely) and in no way was I insinuating that it was in any way his problem that he is no longer around.

No worries my friend. I apologise too if I came off as harsh. It's just that we all know it's frustrating however, we must also understand life goes on around us. Don't worry about this. I'm sure Jay might release something, albeit delayed.