Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat NmG Nations (58+1 nations playable)

A database which makes over 50 nations playable in FMM17? It's possible!

Hello, I've been working on this for a couple of years on-and-off, and I'm looking for the spark to set it going again. My passion is opening up new possibilities, and I'm glad to be able to offer you this database, which grants players the opportunity to play 58+1 different nations from all 6 continents, just by loading England + 1 other nation.

Nations playable (* = new since last update)

Africa: Cameroon, Cape Verde*, DR Congo, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa

Asia: Australia, China*, Iran, South Korea

Europe: Albania*, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia*, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Greece, Holland, Hungary*, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales (+ Kosovo)

North America: Mexico, USA

Oceania: New Zealand

South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador*, Paraguay, Uruguay

(Why 52+1? Kosovo, being a new nation to FMM17, is not normally playable from the start, but it has enough players and occasionally becomes playable midway through a game. If you find you can apply for the Kosovo job, consider yourself lucky, and apply, because you'll have literally 0 competition due to there being only 1 Kosovan manager.)

Known bug

None yet.

How to install

Download and extract the file, and COPY the "england" folder. You'll need access to the FMM17 game's directory for this to work; this is not normally available on iOS without jailbreaking. Once inside the game's directory, go to /data/database and PASTE the "england" folder. Start a new game.

Since I have hit the upper limit on number of players that are allowed without the database crashing, this version is considered FINAL.

NmG Nations vFINAL.zip

Edited by Niall_McGinn
release 3

its looking very unlikely for Jays PGE & SGE so dont expect it. if he releases it then its great but make sure you leave credit to Jay if you use any of his software (editors/iscout)

what name are you looking for in name change?

I patient & i'll be waiting for SE.

We all know how hard Jay works on these things & we all (Always) will be thankful to him . 

??

Bet your bottom dollar I'm the most 'can't wait' of them all Vibers.

Can't wait for someone to utilise PGE to put the whole player in the game database into the Large Database. I take it that's why the PGE was made.

7 minutes ago, Putzy said:

You can find information and a link to download the PGE here: 

Hope that helps!

Glad the site and Jay could work out the differences :).

24 minutes ago, Putzy said:

You can find information and a link to download the PGE here: 

Hope that helps!

Absolutely agree that I hope this helps and it will be good to see what people create.

On another note @Putzy , any reason why there is no mention whatsoever of the creator and/or owner? 

The fact that you have put the link in the download section is somewhat misleading to whom the creator is as it says (in a rather large font) "Uploaded By FMMVibe"

3 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Absolutely agree that I hope this helps and it will be good to see what people create.

On another note @Putzy , any reason why there is no mention whatsoever of the creator and/or owner? 

The fact that you have put the link in the download section is somewhat misleading to whom the creator is as it says (in a rather large font) "Uploaded By FMMVibe"

Sorry, was only temporary. Was quickly building in the functionality so I can reassign files to the correct author - it'll be changed to you shortly! (Sorry)

If you want to write your own description there, give me a message and we can get it sorted. :)

1 minute ago, auronjashanica said:

Any idea what the problem might be?

111.png

Did you load the country database folder such as England or the general database folder? It needs to be the former.

1 minute ago, Dec said:

Did you load the country database folder such as England or the general database folder? It needs to be the former.

I just got fm_save1.dat from iTunes

20 minutes ago, auronjashanica said:

I just got fm_save1.dat from iTunes

You can't do it on saves, this is for databases which unfortunately are for Android only.

17 minutes ago, Dec said:

You can't do it on saves, this is for databases which unfortunately are for Android only.

Will there be an iOS one for saves?

6 hours ago, gazza8 said:

Is there a way to make a huge database with this PGE?

Sure, You can Create Players as well as Clubs. Skies the limit.

8 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Sure, You can Create Players as well as Clubs. Skies the limit.

Yeah but can you import players from say scotland into the england database

33 minutes ago, gazza8 said:

Yeah but can you import players from say scotland into the england database

If you load England it loads numerous countries but if you load England Solo loads just England I believe 

so loading England you will be able to use players from multiple leagues