Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat My name is Anders - i am a FMM addict.

Hello fellow vibers!

Sometimes life comes in the way of what really matters - FMM. 

Sometimes you have the time to play alot and sometimes you dont. 

In the picture you can see what i love the most about playing the game when i have the time.

Teambuilding.

Teambuilding for me starts early - sometimes sep/okt. Searching for cheap  regens and signing them in the end of the season. Searching for players with contracts expiering and searching for players i want in the next season or two.

what i want to know, how much time do you use on this - my favourite part ? 

Best regards Anders

IMG_2490.JPG

I personally spend most of my time squad building, it's arguably my favourite part of FMM, sometimes I will start a save with a random team and see what kind of squad I can assemble before just scrapping the save lol

Side note, check out and buy Roland Sallai amrlc value 200k, will sign for 275k and around 8k wages. Bought him as a backup in the prem and every time he came off the bench he was hitting 7's or 8's, seems quite consistent and he's only young

Thank you very much for the comment and especially for the player as i will need some advice later on for my letters in my Atletico challenge :D

Team building is also my favourite part alongside challenges and theorising ideas. I personally have 3 or 4 notebooks full of notes, concepts, workings out and whatever else which I've done for years now. It comes in handy stupidly often due to returning to old ideas and what not. Not too long ago I got asked a somewhat unique question by @BatiGoal regarding one of his save ideas. In no time at all I was able to refer to my notes and give him more details than he'd ever imagine I'd have given him from a question out of the blue haha. It also means I rarely forget an idea which is more useful than you think, any concept i get regardless of how silly it seems I'll make a note of it as you never know when it'll come in use later down the line. 

My PC is also full of every test, every save and every image I've ever played more or less, unfortunately I lost a lot of what I had pre 2013 due to my PC breaking but I have everything since. It's another way to look back at the past for inspiration and so on. 

Note taking is something I couldn't recommend enough, especially for team building as it's an easy way to keep track of your thoughts, especially when building theme teams in one window. 

Woaw Ashez! Great comment there  - thanks for participating with that   - that makes really good sense to keep thoughts in a notebook and on the pc. I did that alot when i played FM on pc. Now i have to create a folder only for FMM again because of all my ideas and thoughts about articles and tactics!

Side note - great that most i talk to in this community share knowledge with another one in here when they have a thought/an idea!

When will your notebook be uploaded :P? No just kidding. 

7 minutes ago, Taff said:

Well done @AndersJ the first step is admitting you have a problem 

images.jpg.904dc956b1c900f389388e347e87867c.jpg

And you sitting in one of the chairs in the big circle and thinking "glad its not me that has a problem" ???

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Thank you very much for the comment and especially for the player as i will need some advice later on for my letters in my Atletico challenge :D

He's not a striker pal he could be your backup AM playmaker ??

@Ashez I've kept a notebook for the last 4 years with a bunch of stuff in, I have about 3/4 pages full of players who are consistent/high resellable value or just interesting players I want to use but haven't had the time to yet ?

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

He's not a striker pal he could be your backup AM playmaker ??

@Ashez I've kept a notebook for the last 4 years with a bunch of stuff in, I have about 3/4 pages full of players who are consistent/high resellable value or just interesting players I want to use but haven't had the time to yet ?

Very interesting indeed! 

The Notebook 2 - the FMM lovestory ???

8 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Not as many tears in this notebook though ?

Mine contains more heartbreak than successful ideas that's for sure! 

I'm clearly pretty normal compared to you guys :)

I did do my fair bit of note-making specifically on player role descriptions and other tactics related stuff. I think I must have read those notes hundreds of times till I remembered every letter. Not so much on challenge ideas or future/potential players. But I did draw up formations pretty much identical as they appear on the screen. I always made sure these were tidy with correctly spelt player names + subs / cover under the circled numbers. LoL those were the days.

Ya buncha weirdos!

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

I'm clearly pretty normal compared to you guys :)

I did do my fair bit of note-making specifically on player role descriptions and other tactics related stuff. I think I must have read those notes hundreds of times till I remembered every letter. Not so much on challenge ideas or future/potential players. But I did draw up formations pretty much identical as they appear on the screen. I always made sure these were tidy with correctly spelt player names + subs / cover under the circled numbers. LoL those were the days.

Ya buncha weirdos!

Haha yeah, you surely totally normal ....??

I'm not quite that bad, I only went out and bought post-it notes and a binder for Vibe :laugh: Said Binder has 5-6 sections in it, all labels with certain things (e.g Career ideas, Article Ideas, Interactive Games etc....) 

I used to spend a lot of time drawing formation on my notebook & thinking how & where should i keep my player in what kind of role to mark opponents.... 

This team building thing ... i think i haven't done it since fmh2013 . During that time i had clear cut , when beginning a career, about my transfer plan & what players im gonna purchase . Like i used to buy Umtiti ($ 10.5) Benzia ($6.4) Augustin Allion (14k) Ginu peruzzi ($7m) ..... that list is long . 

And writing down the Tactics that worked for me  coz i wasn't aware of the fact there is vibe site from where we can get tactics.

Great to hear a little about what you guys do - i guess for me it also alot about structuring my ideas, or else its just who starts with S for my alphabet challenge at the moment ?

9 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Great to hear a little about what you guys do - i guess for me it also alot about structuring my ideas, or else its just who starts with S for my alphabet challenge at the moment ?

Simeone zaza

Salah 

Saraway stephen 

Sturridge

Antonio Snabria

Marcel Sabitzer 

I use google sheets to keep track of all my players' stats (and scout targets) which also helps me determine their best roles.  Also use the same file for notes of my progress for the career post and keeping track of all the fun match stats and formations used for all the mathy stuff I include in there.  Seriously debating adding individual player stats as well but probably won't go that far since non-shot player stats seem really weird and not realistic.

4 minutes ago, veerus said:

I use google sheets to keep track of all my players' stats (and scout targets) which also helps me determine their best roles.  Also use the same file for notes of my progress for the career post and keeping track of all the fun match stats and formations used for all the mathy stuff I include in there.  Seriously debating adding individual player stats as well but probably won't go that far since non-shot player stats seem really weird and not realistic.

First step is admitting you have a problem, unlike @BatiGoal ??

Honestly, I spend most of my time just looking around my saves, moving from team to team, player to player and history of my saves. I love just seeing how players move, teams progress and identify the weakness of teams. (for tactical reasons and also to make sure I never sell a player in that position that would benefit them). I don't have extensive notes of FMM, but I do have screenshots with screen writing.

2 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

My name is Ethan and I am an FMM addict :laugh:

Come on BG, I've laid the stage. You can admit it now @BatiGoal :laugh:

My name is BatiGoal and I can't remember what my birth name is. Oh..and I'm a proud FMM addict. There.

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

My name is BatiGoal and I can't remember what my birth name is. Oh..and I'm a proud FMM addict. There.

Haha i thought i was old ?