Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Advice on getting players on loan

I'm managing this club, Llandudno in Wales after starting unemployed.

I can't get players like Woodburn and Asano bids accepted for loan.

Other leagues I selected other than Wales are Australia, Ireland and Northern Ireland.

So I ask if my focus isn't right. Anyone with a great idea of how to get good players on loan without bidding for every nice youngster I see should please put me in the right.

Thanks in advance.

It depends upon leauge reputation & team repo. , The leauge you are playing in is of low standard & probably will not help woodburn to devlop his game . But if try any player with low PA , you might be able to get him on load . Although i dout it . 

Even if manage a club from liga Adelante you won't be able to get him on loan .

Until your reputation grows you have no chance of players like that, my trick is to bid for players either under 1mil or who are already at one of the lesser teams i.e championship/league 1

If you look at the post I put on here, it is like a cure to this sort of problem, look at what players are transfer listed (within your transfer budget), enquire about the player then send a loan offer with the buyout clause that you enquired about, it works for getting out of the smaller leagues like Championship and League 1.