Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help New member, new career.

Salut, or hello! I am new to this community but I've been playing football manager mobile for many years now. I've always liked telling my friends about my careers, and accomplishments. Now that I have found this community, I am very happy. My main profession on FMM is youngsters, this is the area I specialize in. I have found and created some very good youngsters in the time playing.

Anyways sorry for my poor english but I have made this post so some of you can help me start my first career on here to share :D. 
I would like to know what team you would like to see being managed, maybe just some recommendation.

I am very comfortable in Ligue 1 et ligue 2 as I watch them in real life, national I do not watch but I have managed in.

Thank you everybody

1 minute ago, AndersJ said:

Welcome mate! I dont have the answer but if you want help for something else, feel free to ask or pm me ?⚽️

Thank you

There's just so many right choices for clubs and no wrong choice at all :)

France- always had the idea to manage national side Paris FC and finish above big brother PSG, ultimately being the more successful side of the two. Strasbourg (Ligue 2) also a fun club to manage.

Germany- FC Hansa Rostock with their impressive facilities in 3rd Division.

Spain- Zaragoza, fallen "little giant" would be nice to bring back their glory days.

Italy- Pisa. Know little about them but love the name :) It takes me little to connect with a team.

Welcome and looking forward to your first career here.

19 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

There's just so many right choices for clubs and no wrong choice at all :)

France- always had the idea to manage national side Paris FC and finish above big brother PSG, ultimately being the more successful side of the two. Strasbourg (Ligue 2) also a fun club to manage.

Germany- FC Hansa Rostock with their impressive facilities in 3rd Division.

Spain- Zaragoza, fallen "little giant" would be nice to bring back their glory days.

Italy- Pisa. Know little about them but love the name :) It takes me little to connect with a team.

Welcome and looking forward to your first career here.

Thank you for these very good recommendations. The idea of managing Paris FC and trying to make them a big club next to PSG would be awesome! I am going to create a new career and update everyone on the PARIS FC career, thank you!

15 minutes ago, FranceYouth said:

Thank you for these very good recommendations. The idea of managing Paris FC and trying to make them a big club next to PSG would be awesome! I am going to create a new career and update everyone on the PARIS FC career, thank you!

It's something I planned to do at some point this year but will happily cross it off the list now. Just want to see it done so can't wait to see how you get on.

52 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

It's something I planned to do at some point this year but will happily cross it off the list now. Just want to see it done so can't wait to see how you get on.

Im extremely honored to do this career for you! Here it is man-- 

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Welcome to the site mate, good luck with your career!

Thanks <3

4 hours ago, Taff said:

Welcome to the family dude, you will find everyone here is more than happy to help, look forward to following your first Vibe posted career 

Yeah man literally everyone is great